Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
      Ild like to totes announce Rio DSheety II has jumped MK mafia on start date
      Yay, two ready mafias!

Considering Kaiser's was ready first, I think he gets to choose whether he wants to go first or whether you can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
        Ild like to totes announce Rio DSheety II has jumped MK mafia on start date
        Egh I don't want to do a summer game...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
          LOL at the people claiming they knew I was scum the whole time.
          Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
          I wasn't on to you before I died, but when blue said he saw Sancho protect you I had no idea why no one ran wild with that.

Some things to keep in mind when you're ranking me: I've never been lynched and never had a scum teammate die.
          We could only lynch 1 scum at a atime. I got PSU, Then Sancho, and Then Swag. If not for DB looking super scummy CJ would have been next then Rag. If I had a kill abilty it would have went faster. Rag was not that good LOL
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
            We could only lynch 1 scum at a atime. I got PSU, Then Sancho, and Then Swag. If not for DB looking super scummy CJ would have been next then Rag. If I had a kill abilty it would have went faster. Rag was not that good LOL
            Rag was the second-best scum, though, you have to admit that. Even if it was mainly because the rest were easy to spot.
            Originally posted by jepg
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Blue is right

Comment

• Lol, you investigated me after I admitted to being scum.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Lol, you investigated me after I admitted to being scum.
                Joe misread his role PM, and when the Motivator targeted him instead of me, he didn't have anyone else he could use his ability on that was worthwhile.
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Blue is right

Comment

• My role was to protect scum, i had a short shelf life at best.
                  sigpic

Comment

did you have to bring me up as a protector darn it, i was doing well for the most part, even successfully protected dusty as he was protecting you one time..lol
                    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                      Rag was the second-best scum, though, you have to admit that. Even if it was mainly because the rest were easy to spot.
                      I will give him 2nd best cuz the rest sucked LOL
                      Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Lol, you investigated me after I admitted to being scum.
                      Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                      Joe misread his role PM, and when the Motivator targeted him instead of me, he didn't have anyone else he could use his ability on that was worthwhile.
                      This and I also wanted to be 100% sure you were scum and not just tired of playing the game. I didnt really misread it. It just was not specific

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                        did you have to bring me up as a protector darn it, i was doing well for the most part, even successfully protected dusty as he was protecting you one time..lol
                        My bad but we have good and evil players. Dusty was able to protect himself and was letting everyone know he was protecting me and everyone else. While you were sitting around protecting yourself LOL. I thought you were evil Jimmy.

Comment

• Who the hell protects themself instead of anyone else LOL

Comment

My bad but we have good and evil players. Dusty was able to protect himself and was letting everyone know he was protecting me and everyone else. While you were sitting around protecting yourself LOL. I thought you were evil Jimmy.
                            i protected myself a couple times, dusty a couple times...all in how the day was going. First 2 days was just me untill i figured who town was, then one other time when swag tried outing me as a killer...lol
                            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                              i protected myself a couple times, dusty a couple times...all in how the day was going. First 2 days was just me untill i figured who town was, then one other time when swag tried outing me as a killer...lol
                              Thats retarded. You let good town players die for your own selfisness. Thats why we are stuck watching the tweedles play now

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X