X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phatal View Post
    Should have bold both post.
    Yeah, just did to make sure it was clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
      I just did. Searched the entire thread for my name and looked over every post you made with my name in it. Nothing at all.

And I brought up you playing in 4 Mafias because you just tried to say it was your second mafia game too. "Oh and it was my second game ever."
      I won my 2nd game ever LOL. I wnet back annd looked and tour right I did not mention you until after Swag was lynched. I said You and CJ are my suspects but niether are the heart. I mentioned CJ every day though. I did suspect you every day. Just never put it for reasons I cant mention until the game is over. After PSU I said I suspected CJ and Sancho. After Sancho was lynched I said CJ and Swagg, Then after Swagg I said CJ and you. I was going down my list. If DB did not play a horrible day it would have been you or CJ next.
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Post number?

Comment

• Lmao at the condescending in here.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
            Out of all the games I have played I will say The Vampires in Midnight was the best and Me leading the Trolls in WF is #2. I died early in English but I knew who scum was off the bat. But I am wrong this is not the worst I Think DT owns that LOL
            The trolls got a ton of help that game.

1. Swag was MVP by far, even if he was playing a town game the entire time. Towards the end (after I died), he started playing a scum game. Either way, you had somebody guiding the trolls.
            2. Trolls would have never gotten as far if it was for me. I was constantly underestimated the entire time that game. I was the scum player who took all the heat away from you guys. You were constantly getting questioned for coming back with a role that was considered "irrelevant". Who controlled the conversation throughout that entire game? It was Swag (for town) or myself (for scum). I knew who all the scum were, and I never put you guys in the spotlight. I didn't win that game but I sure made it so you guys won it. Let's put it this way, if Prodigy's ability backfired, I would have demanded to be MVP because I forced that to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
              Let's put it this way, if Prodigy's ability backfired, I would have demanded to be MVP because I forced that to happen.
              You underestimate me. I would have been MVP if Blue didnt suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                Even my great rival must admit my play was nearly flawless.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                  Using an ability doesn't cancel out "the best game ever seen."
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Lmao at the condescending in here.
                    Thats a big word
                    Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                    The trolls got a ton of help that game.

1. Swag was MVP by far, even if he was playing a town game the entire time. Towards the end (after I died), he started playing a scum game. Either way, you had somebody guiding the trolls.
                    2. Trolls would have never gotten as far if it was for me. I was constantly underestimated the entire time that game. I was the scum player who took all the heat away from you guys. You were constantly getting questioned for coming back with a role that was considered "irrelevant". Who controlled the conversation throughout that entire game? It was Swag (for town) or myself (for scum). I knew who all the scum were, and I never put you guys in the spotlight. I didn't win that game but I sure made it so you guys won it. Let's put it this way, if Prodigy's ability backfired, I would have demanded to be MVP because I forced that to happen.
                    LOL Trolls got help. We lost 2 players off the bat and then VF got cuaght up in that hell of a day that knocked out every scum. I played you guys like a fiddle. The only reason Swag got MVP was I was watching the SuperBowl and had no clue what was going on when I logged on and paniced. Everyone bought in to Swags Enlighten me Enbrighten Me bit when I said it was fake. Trolls had no help

Comment

• Yeah, Joe could have won all by himself... I'm sure no one called him out as scum and bet their Mafia reputation on it...

No worries guys. Joe > Me.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post

LOL Trolls got help. We lost 2 players off the bat and then VF got cuaght up in that hell of a day that knocked out every scum. I played you guys like a fiddle. The only reason Swag got MVP was I was watching the SuperBowl and had no clue what was going on when I logged on and paniced. Everyone bought in to Swags Enlighten me Enbrighten Me bit when I said it was fake. Trolls had no help
                        Trolls got help, throughout the game. People would have started picking up the connections after NCharge died if Eli didn't get killed. You can thank me (rb'ing BF7) and PSU (hammer kill) for that. I knew you were scum after you got revived. When I said that I never attacked any scum (outside of JLash) I meant it, I could have gotten Swag lynched on day 1 yet I turned a blind eye to his 1 error (he didn't say forum-aligned, he said town-aligned).

Comment

Yeah, Joe could have won all by himself... I'm sure no one called him out as scum and bet their Mafia reputation on it...

No worries guys. Joe > Me.
                          That was the best part of the game. I put my reputation on it. It would have been good if you did not say it cuz I was putting heat on you. You did not know I was scum you just did not want all the attention on you. I have said this a million times I knew I could not win alone and when I realized you were an Indy you were better for me alive than dead. Thats why I backed off and pushed everyone else.

BFT LOL Bolded for truth

Comment

Using an ability doesn't cancel out "the best game ever seen."
                            I almost foiled your efforts. I do think it is in my top 3 as far as single player performances go. So, well done.

Comment

• "Mafia reputation" FTW

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                Trolls got help, throughout the game. People would have started picking up the connections after NCharge died if Eli didn't get killed. You can thank me (rb'ing BF7) and PSU (hammer kill) for that. I knew you were scum after you got revived. When I said that I never attacked any scum (outside of JLash) I meant it, I could have gotten Swag lynched on day 1 yet I turned a blind eye to his 1 error (he didn't say forum-aligned, he said town-aligned).
                                Honestly I dont even remember you being in the game LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X