X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
    Thats a big word

LOL Trolls got help. We lost 2 players off the bat and then VF got cuaght up in that hell of a day that knocked out every scum. I played you guys like a fiddle. The only reason Swag got MVP was I was watching the SuperBowl and had no clue what was going on when I logged on and paniced. Everyone bought in to Swags Enlighten me Enbrighten Me bit when I said it was fake. Trolls had no help
    Orly?

Joe, the only reason you won that game was because you had multiple lives. That is a fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
      Orly?

Joe, the only reason you won that game was because you had multiple lives. That is a fact.
      Oh shit...he can't deny that. That or because people tried lynching Clyde like 5 times that game.

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      Honestly I dont even remember you being in the game LOL
      Idk, I was just in the running for MVP until I got lynched.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
        Orly?

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        Oh shit...he can't deny that. That or because people tried lynching Clyde like 5 times that game.
        Dont hate the player hate the game. I only used 1 life until the final day and you guys were like who revived Joe over Hyper??? LOL Then Blue and Swag thought they would not me out while I was not on. Like I said if I was on it would be a different story.
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• I see lots of words like if and could in your statements.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

Dont hate the player hate the game. I only used 1 life until the final day and you guys were like who revived Joe over Hyper??? LOL Then Blue and Swag thought they would not me out while I was not on. Like I said if I was on it would be a different story.
            Multiple lives means more than one. You had more than 1 life, with about 99% of the players in that game, if they were killed that would have been it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              I see lots of words like if and could in your statements.
              And I see you using Mafia reputation which IMO is overrated LOL.

Comment

Thats a big word

LOL Trolls got help. We lost 2 players off the bat and then VF got cuaght up in that hell of a day that knocked out every scum. I played you guys like a fiddle. The only reason Swag got MVP was I was watching the SuperBowl and had no clue what was going on when I logged on and paniced. Everyone bought in to Swags Enlighten me Enbrighten Me bit when I said it was fake. Trolls had no help
                Yeah Joe, you got NO help from that overpowered role you had.
                Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  Multiple lives means more than one. You had more than 1 life, with about 99% of the players in that game, if they were killed that would have been it.
                  Not my fualt people suck

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
                    Yeah Joe, you got NO help from that overpowered role you had.
                    Yeah none at all

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      I see lots of words like if and could in your statements.
                      And I see you using Mafia reputation which IMO is overrated LOL.
                      I really hope that stuff like this gets brought up when I put up the first rankings.

Comment

Except for the other person who he was aligned with that was lynched like 5 times and still didnt die.

Yeah, those trolls played a real great game.

Comment

I really hope that stuff like this gets brought up when I put up the first rankings.
                          Should be great

Comment

• Lol at the sand in peoples vags over mafia.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                              Lol at the sand in peoples vags over mafia.
                              I'm just having fun Trollin LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                                Lol at the sand in peoples vags over mafia.
                                Walter has taught us well.

I'm just having fun Trollin LOL
                                I'd be willing to bet if we all played Mafia in real life, you wouldn't be anywhere near as obnoxious as you're coming off right now.
                                Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

Working...
                                X