Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Link View Post
    Walter has taught us well.



    I'd be willing to bet if we all played Mafia in real life, you wouldn't be anywhere near as obnoxious as you're coming off right now.
    What do you mean in real life? Im just really bored. I apoligized to Rag for being a dick.
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
      Lol at the sand in peoples vags over mafia.
      The irony in this post is almost as delicious as this god damn coconut water.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
        The irony in this post is almost as delicious as this god damn coconut water.
        Coconut water is disgusting
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          Coconut water is disgusting
          I have new found respect for those coconut-crushing crabs. I forgot how hard they are.

          So I just made a hole in it and sucked dem juices out instead.

          Comment


          • Joe u were obviously scum after u came back alive in WF. We knew that in our chat but needed to keep some scum alive.

            Otherwise, everyone who comes in here and says, no one knew I was scum or I know who everyone scum was is retarded. If you throw **** at a wall, something will stick. . So while you may of hit on someone, u missed on a bunch. Name enough people, u have to be right on someone. It happens. I do it, everyone else does it. I don't consider anyone significantly better or worse at this. There are just some obvious dumb dumb plays and thats it imo. And that's what makes this game so fun. Anyone can have a break through or ****ty game the next game.
            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


            Comment


            • Sent kaiser my rankings, some shockers
              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

              STUNT

              Comment


              • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                Joe u were obviously scum after u came back alive in WF. We knew that in our chat but needed to keep some scum alive.

                Otherwise, everyone who comes in here and says, no one knew I was scum or I know who everyone scum was is retarded. If you throw **** at a wall, something will stick. . So while you may of hit on someone, u missed on a bunch. Name enough people, u have to be right on someone. It happens. I do it, everyone else does it. I don't consider anyone significantly better or worse at this. There are just some obvious dumb dumb plays and thats it imo. And that's what makes this game so fun. Anyone can have a break through or ****ty game the next game.
                Well if everyone knew I was scum thanks for keeping me alive.

                When it comes to throwing shit on a wall and making it stick. You guys are looking at the best
                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                Comment


                • Yo anyone who wants to discuss Rankings with me, of those people Kaiser PM'd, message me and I'll set up a chat.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                  That's how you sound.
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Yo anyone who wants to discuss Rankings with me, of those people Kaiser PM'd, message me and I'll set up a chat.
                    You guys suck.
                    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                      Well if everyone knew I was scum thanks for keeping me alive.

                      When it comes to throwing shit on a wall and making it stick. You guys are looking at the best
                      That is me.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                      That's how you sound.
                      lmao

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        That is me.
                        Your the wall
                        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                        Comment


                        • Thank you.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by swag dynasty View Post
                            thank you.
                            lmao.
                            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                              You underestimate me. I would have been MVP if Blue didnt suck.
                              Exactly.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                              I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Originally posted by jepg
                              Blue is right

                              Comment


                              • My Top 10 is done.
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X