X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    Children's Hospital Mafia
    I could be myself!

And I scrapped the first mafia I made a while ago, but it was a good learning experience. I'll probably try my hand at another game at some point and it could go after the next three or four.

Comment

• Shakespeare Mafia.

Comment

• Dragon Ball Z Mafia or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia. Who wants to re-live some childhood memories?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
          Dragon Ball Z Mafia or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia. Who wants to re-live some childhood memories?
          Dragon Ball Z.

A Pokemon mafia would be epic too

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
            Dragon Ball Z.

A Pokemon mafia would be epic too
            After a couple more games to where I know what I'm doing, I think I could co-mod a DBZ or TMNT Mafia with someone.

Comment

Dragon Ball Z Mafia or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia. Who wants to re-live some childhood memories?
              Holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck!!!

I'm down to co-mod that with you if you want. That would be fantastic. If you don't want to do it I may just make it myself. That has the potential to be so sick.

Comment

After a couple more games to where I know what I'm doing, I think I could co-mod a DBZ or TMNT Mafia with someone.
                Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                Holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck!!!

I'm down to co-mod that with you if you want. That would be fantastic. If you don't want to do it I may just make it myself. That has the potential to be so sick.
                Yes yes yes yes yes yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                  We really need to get a sports themed Mafia eventually. Its kind of surprising we havent done one yet.
                  Finishing soon. Laptop was out of action for a while.

Comment

• Just re-read my epic meltdown when I was Cthroughlu.

Good times. Now I remember why some of you have such disdain for me lol
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                      Yes yes yes yes yes yes.
                      How well do you know Mafia? Like all the roles and everything?

Comment

• Has there been a Game of Thrones mafia?
                        "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Dusty View Post
                          Has there been a Game of Thrones mafia?
                          I brought this up before, and I made a game of thrones mafia to be played in person. It went okay, but there would be so many factions

Comment

How well do you know Mafia? Like all the roles and everything?
                            I've attempted to make one Mafia before and the balance was off, but I understand the basics. I know the roles pretty well, but I don't know as much as the more experienced people here. Anything I don't know could pretty easily be answered by Mafiascum.net though. Also, just by looking at the games that have been done here you could get a pretty good understanding of role balance.

If you actually want to do it, just PM me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                              I've attempted to make one Mafia before and the balance was off, but I understand the basics. I know the roles pretty well, but I don't know as much as the more experienced people here. Anything I don't know could pretty easily be answered by Mafiascum.net though. Also, just by looking at the games that have been done here you could get a pretty good understanding of role balance.

If you actually want to do it, just PM me.
                              Let me get MK Mafia under my belt and then let's make a DBZ Mafia. Just PM after MK and we can start to build it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dusty View Post
                                Has there been a Game of Thrones mafia?
                                we should wait until season 2 is over
                                for those who didn't read the books, like me.

Comment

Working...
                                X