Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A role of their choosing in Mafia 3 to whoever brings me the head of Sancho Panza.

    Comment


    • Yo Chg, we're being selective for Mafia III right?

      Like we can turn down people we don't like. Cool?
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

      That's how you sound.
      lmao

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
        A role of their choosing in Mafia 3 to whoever brings me the head of Sancho Panza.
        Lasted longer than you, thus i am the better player. ....................I know thats not how it works
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
          A role of their choosing in Mafia 3 to whoever brings me the head of Sancho Panza.
          Times like this make me wish I had a kill ability.
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

          I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Originally posted by jepg
          Blue is right

          Comment


          • Don't make mafia III crazy big

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Blue View Post
              Times like this make me wish I had a kill ability.
              Just vote with me.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                Don't make mafia III crazy big
                Please, 30 max
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Ckane checked into the game thread. QUICK EVERYONE MOVE TO THE DISCUSSION THREAD
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

                  I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  Blue is right

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    Please, 30 max
                    I wanna be in....but this

                    Comment


                    • I'll be in and I promise to half my post count so I won't be annoying
                      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

                      - Noah Porter

                      Comment


                      • Ckane n1 kill.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Hunter View Post
                          Don't make mafia III crazy big
                          Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                          Please, 30 max
                          Dunno about SwAg, but I'm not looking for a massive game.

                          We'll figure it out.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                            Dunno about SwAg, but I'm not looking for a massive game.

                            We'll figure it out.
                            Gargantuan.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                            That's how you sound.
                            lmao

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                              Haha. There's a weak link in your mass conspiracy against me.
                              No, you're scum.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                              That's how you sound.
                              lmao

                              Comment


                              • Chg you played awesome again, but just one of those things that everyone expects people to kill you off early

                                cant wait till Mafia III, think IR/Simonds might make a comeback for that one
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                                CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X