This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    Whether or not he comes back, someone should post sign ups pretty soon so we can get the game going
    Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
    Hyper may or may not have fallen off the face of the earth. Whoever's on deck may want to get ready in case Hyper doesn't show and we have to cut this short.
    Chg and co. are next up with WF Mafia. If it won't be ready for a while and Hyper doesn't return after a few more days I think I'd be up with the only "ready" game on the list right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
      Chg and co. are next up with WF Mafia. If it won't be ready for a while and Hyper doesn't return after a few more days I think I'd be up with the only "ready" game on the list right now.
      I'm finishing mine today, so I could go after WF Mafia and Carling if people are okay with that.

Comment

• Chg and I haven't talked about WF Mafia in over a week. I'm going out of town soon, so unless we can get it done today or tomorrow I don't think it'll be ready to go particularly soon.
        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• I pretty much finishes the South Park game up. I'm tweeking a few roles, but I have over 30 made up, just making a few extra in case alot of people want to join in.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
            My character has a gun in his mouth and is ready to pull the trigger. This sucks being my 1st Mafia game. does this happen alot?
            I don't want to hear it.

Comment

• I'm the best mafia player ever.

/thread

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                I'm the best mafia player ever.

/thread
                Your looking for this thread then

http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...our-Mafia-Play
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                  I'm the best mafia player ever.

/thread
                  I'm right here.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    I'm right here.
                    Honorable mention. Right here.

Btw, Chicagojay has been "lynched" for almost over the week. I think it's time we start a new game. Hyper is either dead, or he has lost the ability to get to a computer.
                    Last edited by IBleedMidnightGreen; 12-28-2011, 01:00 AM.
                    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                      Honorable mention. Right here.

Btw, Chicagojay has been "lynched" for almost over the week. I think it's time we start a new game. Hyper is either dead, or he has lost the ability to get to a computer.
                      4 days
                      sigpic

Comment

4 days
                        4 days is the new almost a week
                        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                          4 days is the new almost a week
                          Haha thats a thing now
                          sigpic

Comment

Haha thats a thing now
                            Four days during Christmas break has seemed like four weeks.
                            Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                            I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Hey guys not sure whats going on with Hyper but I could have the South Park game going by this Friday if no one else has said they want to go next or Hyper comes back. Just have to talk to NCharge. Let me know.

Comment

• I just hope whoever runs the next game actually has a a co-runner.

Comment

Working...
                                X