2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
      I just hope whoever runs the next game actually has a a co-runner.
      Dont get Cicero started
      sigpic

Comment

• After New Year's Eve I'll have plenty of time to play mafia. I definitely want to be in on the next one.

Comment

NCharge and me would co-run the South Park game.

Comment

• It's probably not a big deal that Hyper hasn't been around. You can only hold it against somebody so much that they're not online, trying to run some dumb game, during the holidays when they could be out having a good time with their loved ones. I'm sure that Hyper is alive and well and just preoccupied with things more important.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              It's probably not a big deal that Hyper hasn't been around. You can only hold it against somebody so much that they're not online, trying to run some dumb game, during the holidays when they could be out having a good time with their loved ones. I'm sure that Hyper is alive and well and just preoccupied with things more important.
              Yeah but he hasnt even signed in since the 23rd. He also gave no warning that he may not be on.

Comment

The tough thing with that is shared info from pms.

i think if that was going to work the organiser would have to set up a dedicated account with a shared password

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                  The tough thing with that is shared info from pms.

i think if that was going to work the organiser would have to set up a dedicated account with a shared password
                  Is that allowed in forum rules?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    Is that allowed in forum rules?
                    I think, even if it wasn't, we could probably work around that rule exclusively for a Mafia game. I'm not a mod though, so Idk. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.
                    Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                    I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                      I think, even if it wasn't, we could probably work around that rule exclusively for a Mafia game. I'm not a mod though, so Idk. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.
                      If it was well known why not. You could just formate it where the mame (Blank)MafiaAdmin or something

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                        If it was well known why not. You could just formate it where the mame (Blank)MafiaAdmin or something
                        Yeah. Right now, though, I just hope Hyper is okay and it's just computer problems.
                        Originally posted by C.S. Lewis
                        I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                          Yeah. Right now, though, I just hope Hyper is okay and it's just computer problems.
                          me too. this is just for future games since many of them including mine and NCharges have several mods

Comment

• We really hope Hyper's laptop just froze over or a polar bear ate it or whatever happens up there in Finland.

While alt accounts are generally not allowed, when they're clearly called alts and definitely just used for something like this I don't see a problem

Comment

• Next person up should post a sign up page now
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                                Next person up should post a sign up page now
                                Yep.

Comment

Working...
                                X