X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
    This is the Fallout Boy I meant:

Not a pop punk band, fags.
    You're back to being OK in my book then. I thought you legitimately meant the band.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
      You're back to being OK in my book then. I thought you legitimately meant the band.
      You have a lot to learn
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
        I guess I can't hate a band whose name is a Simpsons reference, but they're not my cup of tea. I thought it'd be obvious what I meant since I put it in the same sentence as Radioactive Man.

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          I don't like puns

I love them

http://carllikesham.ytmnd.com/
          I think I'm gonna ban you for about a month so I can get to 20k before you. Sound good?

Comment

• Shameless triple post. I added Simpsons Mafia to the OP since the upcoming games are stacking up and I don't want to fall too far back in line. It'll be ready to go at some point in the summer.

Comment

Shameless triple post. I added Simpsons Mafia to the OP since the upcoming games are stacking up and I don't want to fall too far back in line. It'll be ready to go at some point in the summer.
              Man you guys are making it hard to walk away.
              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

I think I'm gonna ban you for about a month so I can get to 20k before you. Sound good?
                Sounds fair.

I think RedHeadedSerbian is getting close as well.
                Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
                The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
                THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
                THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                  Alright go ahead an queue up my Mafia game - Cereal Killers

I'm putting some final touches on it.
                  Wait, really?
                  CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                    Wait, really?
                    Yep. What, don't think I can pull one off? lol
                    Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• That was my favorite song as an 8-10 year old. Brings back such an odd combination of shame and nostalgia.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                        Yep. What, don't think I can pull one off? lol
                        That's not it...

Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                        I kinda want to announce the theme that I'm working on so that no one else does the same one, but I kinda don't want to announce it because it probably won't be played for a while yet.

I think it's unique enough that no one will do the same thing.
                        Now that Cereal Killers is out there, I might as well announces that the one I'm working on it Serial Killers Mafia, so if someone could add it to the list, that would be killer. lololol
                        CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Nas make your pick in the Hip Hop CMD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post

That was my favorite song as an 8-10 year old. Brings back such an odd combination of shame and nostalgia.
                            For shame.

Comment

• Well, now my Surreal Killers game is going to be overkill
                              Lord Commander of Walter's Kingsguard
                              The Frogfather - I'm young, I'm handsome, I'm fast, I'm pretty and can't possibly be beat
                              THE WALTAHOLICS - "I'm kind of a maverick and just don't give a shoot."
                              THE ANDREA McNULTY GANGBANG - "You come at the king, you best not miss."

There are no men like me. There's only me.

I may be a woman beater, but I ain't no pussy eater.

Sweeter than a jumper on a gay Ray Allen.

NFC East Champion New York Football Giants

Comment

• Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                                Well, now my Surreal Killers game is going to be overkill
                                Yeah, my Cereal Spillers game also seems pointless now. Thanks a lot PR.

Comment

Working...
                                X