Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IR benefits from the aura surrounding him.

Eventually, people will disregard what he says much like everyone disregards what I say now.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      IR benefits from the aura surrounding him.

Eventually, people will disregard what he says much like everyone disregards what I say now.
      maybe everyone would if you posted more like IR

i kid
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Well, it has a lot to do with him just posting much more intellectually lol he argues his points very well.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
          Well, it has a lot to do with him just posting much more intellectually lol he argues his points very well.
          I didn't know you enjoyed gargling balls. hahaha

Comment

• Hahaha oh man I lol'd at that write up

Comment

• youd think people would understand the concept of if it didnt work one night, it wont work again the next night. but oh well. Congrats Link
              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                I like to remember him as the dumb townie who convinced all of the even dumber townies to lynch two townies at once.
                I thought you knew that I was scum that game. It was actually a hilarious scum led lynch in which I got two townies at once. I felt kinda bad for you after that one. You got a raw deal.

Comment

The worst part about not being in the Superhero mafia is that I don't get to play with IR. That man (from what I've read up so far) is really insightful and on a totally different level from everyone else.
                  I fear my skills are getting overhyped and you will be disappointed upon playing with me at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                    I thought you knew that I was scum that game. It was actually a hilarious scum led lynch in which I got two townies at once. I felt kinda bad for you after that one. You got a raw deal.
                    what game was that again

Comment

I fear my skills are getting overhyped and you will be disappointed upon playing with me at some point.
                      Well its just that you speak (type?) very intellectually and I am very easily swayed by fancy talk I'm afraid lol

Comment

I knew you were the blank slate in that game, but I couldnt for the life of me remember if your alignment switched or if you were a good indy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                          I knew you were the blank slate in that game, but I couldnt for the life of me remember if your alignment switched or if you were a good indy.
                          I was a bit of both. I had a great plan to become mafia that was about to work. But mafia chose to wage war with me. So I did battle back. I thought that was a different game though for some reason.

Comment

Well its just that you speak (type?) very intellectually and I am very easily swayed by fancy talk I'm afraid lol
                            In all fairness who isn't?

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                              what game was that again
                              They have all blended together on me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                                what game was that again
                                Mafia 2

Comment

Working...
                                X