This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you up to link.
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Playing NHL 12.
      Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• NHL 12 isn't very calming.

Play Max Payne 3.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
          Playing NHL 12.
          I have not played a hockey game in a long time. I think when I had a PS2 was the last time LOL
          Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          NHL 12 isn't very calming.

Play Max Payne 3.
          They have 3 max paynes??

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
            I have not played a hockey game in a long time. I think when I had a PS2 was the last time LOL

They have 3 max paynes??
            Sure do. Max Payne 3 is rage-inducing though >.>
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Sure do. Max Payne 3 is rage-inducing though >.>
              NBA 2K12 and MW3 get my rage going

Comment

NBA 2K12 and MW3 get my rage going
                I've accepted I'm not very good at MW3, which is okay with me since I go back on my throne when Black Ops 2 comes out. <3 Nazi Zombies.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

I've accepted I'm not very good at MW3, which is okay with me since I go back on my throne when Black Ops 2 comes out. <3 Nazi Zombies.
                  It makes Blue a sad panda to see everyone on his friends list playing MW3.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  Blue is right

Comment

Sup ?

Comment

There will be zombies on Black ops 2 comes out?? I thought they would be done with Nazi zombies. Thats awesome. I can wreck fools if I get in the right lobby on MW3 but for the most part too many campers and they get to me and piss me off

Comment

I'll wreck you on any of the new CODs. except [email protected] I'm terrible on that.

But i was shredding fools last time I played MW3, and my connection sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                          I'll wreck you on any of the new CODs. except [email protected]. I'm terrible on that.

But i was shredding fools last time I played MW3, and my connection sucks.
                          Top: Its not new

Bottom: cuz your Mexican connection sucks LOL. Wait I'm Mexican dam

Comment

• I usually don't get mad playing NHL 12. Something that really makes me mad are no look INTs and flying linebackers on Madden/NCAA 12.
                            Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

Top: Its not new
                              anything after MW's new. I still remember all the crappy, boring WW2 CODs before that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
                                I usually don't get mad playing NHL 12. Something that really makes me mad are no look INTs and flying linebackers on Madden/NCAA 12.
                                I tried playing Madden 12 today on all madden and had 3 INTs I got pissed and turn the game off

Comment

Working...
                                X