Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    no its swag you ****tard
    PRETEND THIS IS IN CAPSa
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
      what the shit now everybody knows
      Like anyone is going to guess the name.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

      That's how you sound.
      lmao

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Like anyone is going to guess the name.
        It's muffia3.

        Comment


        • CALM UP GUISE.nao
          Owner of the cutest signature on WF

          Comment


          • My favorite games: (based upon write-up quality, quality and creativity of roles, game balance, quality of moderating, and overall fun factor)
            1. WF Mafia
            2. Mafia 1
            3. Poena Aeveum

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
              Why are all the game thread locked. I left them open so people could read them
              Who did that
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                Who did that
                I did.

                I don't see how a locked thread prevents people from reading them, though? But the games are finished; let them lie.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                  My favorite games: (based upon write-up quality, quality and creativity of roles, game balance, quality of moderating, and overall fun factor)
                  1. WF Mafia
                  2. Mafia 1
                  3. MK
                  fixed
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                  CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                    fixed
                    Nah PA was great. Swag is the second best moderator and I liked his roles better. Themed games get lower grades from me because the roles pretty much write themselves.

                    Comment


                    • I have the best writeups.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                        Nah PA was great. Swag is the second best moderator and I liked his roles better. Themed games get lower grades from me because the roles pretty much write themselves.
                        Oh, that Swag. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                          I have the best writeups.
                          you should make a game then...
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                          CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD V NFC North Champion

                          Comment


                          • Current thread title shouldn't change. Whoever made it gets a gold star.

                            Comment


                            • So, I heard you guys wanna go after me Day One...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Snake View Post
                                Epic. I endorse a full read if you got time.
                                Were you saying the day was epic, or my comment was epic?

                                Because I totally pwnd them Townies.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X