Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking forward to the next Mafia game.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
      Looking forward to the next Mafia game.
      Where ya been?
      Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
        Let's face it, you'll never admit you're wrong, you're biased towards yourself. So why should we take your word on yourself? Fact: You act like a tard on here. We can get into reasons if you choose to persist.
        Knock that logic **** off. You know damn good and well, this is the internet - that's no place for your rational thinking, Link.

First warning. Second warning will involve making you talk to L's for two hours, straight.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
          Knock that logic **** off. You know damn good and well, this is the internet - that's no place for your rational thinking, Link.

First warning. Second warning will involve making you talk to L's for two hours, straight.
          You realize talk to L's for two hours would at least be entertaining? He's controversial enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
            You realize talk to L's for two hours would at least be entertaining? He's controversial enough.
            I was going to make you hold a government employee ID while doing it.

Comment

I was going to make you hold a government employee ID while doing it.
              I'll be a good boy then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                this reminded me of the scene in How I Met Your Mother when Barney tells everyone he was too good at peewee basketball and it was unfair to the other kids. Truth was he just sucked, just like Kaiser.
                haha I'm good at pretty much everything I do. Failure isn't an option in my life.

Originally posted by Link View Post
                Let's face it, you'll never admit you're wrong, you're biased towards yourself. So why should we take your word on yourself? Fact: You act like a tard on here. We can get into reasons if you choose to persist.
                I've admitted I'm wrong here before. It's few and far in between but I've been wrong before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                  haha I'm good at pretty much everything I do. Failure isn't an option in my life.

I've admitted I'm wrong here before. It's few and far in between but I've been wrong before.

Words cannot describe how much I laughed. Seriously - this post is going to be the greatest thing that happened to me today.

And I like you, Kaiser - you're a decent enough kid. But if you wonder why so many people here think poorly of you...well...maybe you should stop saying things like this.

Comment

Words cannot describe how much I laughed. Seriously - this post is going to be the greatest thing that happened to me today.

And I like you, Kaiser - you're a decent enough kid. But if you wonder why so many people here think poorly of you...well...maybe you should stop saying things like this.
                    I don't care about the opinions of others. When you have/know the truth then the opinions of others don't matter anymore.

Comment

I don't care about the opinions of others. When you have/know the truth then the opinions of others don't matter anymore.
                      Does your mom still wipe your ass and tell you she doesn't mind because your **** doesn't stink

Comment

I think I understand now. You don't listen to other people, therefore you can't be wrong.

But, you're wrong, because you most certainly care about your professor's opinions when it comes to your papers. Likely your blow up do- I mean your girlfriend's too.

Not to mention you're blinded by your own arrogance, you'll never see yourself for what you really are until you open yourself up.

God, you'd make an awesome Sith, let's discuss names.

Comment

This is false, because otherwise, you wouldn't be on a message board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                            Does your mom still wipe your ass and tell you she doesn't mind because your **** doesn't stink
                            The intelligence of people on this forum is astounding. I've basically put out what I am and you still don't get it. It's funny when you know the truth and others can't see it yet it is so obvious.

Originally posted by Link View Post
                            I think I understand now. You don't listen to other people, therefore you can't be wrong.

But, you're wrong, because you most certainly care about your professor's opinions when it comes to your papers. Likely your blow up do- I mean your girlfriend's too.

Not to mention you're blinded by your own arrogance, you'll never see yourself for what you really are until you open yourself up.

God, you'd make an awesome Sith, let's discuss names.
                            I'd like to think you get it but you don't either. You come to the conclusion that most people do and it's a logical one, but it's not right.

Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
                            This is false, because otherwise, you wouldn't be on a message board.
                            No, just no. You can be on a message board without caring about the opinions of others.

Comment

I have found that the people who find it necessary to say something like this are trying to convince themselves of that fact more than anyone else.

Comment

The intelligence of people on this forum is astounding. I've basically put out what I am and you still don't get it. It's funny when you know the truth and others can't see it yet it is so obvious.

I'd like to think you get it but you don't either. You come to the conclusion that most people do and it's a logical one, but it's not right.
                                >implying people come to the forums specifically to waste their time "figuring out" your life puzzle

Comment

Working...
                                X