This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
    You dumbasses (Rio), I have played the same damn way in every game. The only and I do mean the only thing Swag pinged me on was surviving a night kill.
    You tend to become very noble when you're on the ropes as scum.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

You dumbasses (Rio), I have played the same damn way in every game. The only and I do mean the only thing Swag pinged me on was surviving a night kill.
      You did start attacking a bit earlier than you normally do. I took that more as you being over confident in your skills but all the same.

Comment

To my credit, I only want the lynches of my team to go through.

Comment

Nah, I still love ya. Though your ego is the size of the Jersey Shore group combined right now
          I promise it is always like that.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• I'm kind of disappointed BB and Vitor didn't end Rio's Day phase with PR's modkill. It doesn't seem right that Town gets rewarded with another lynch because they goaded someone into breaking the rules.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
              I'm kind of disappointed BB and Vitor didn't end Rio's Day phase with PR's modkill. It doesn't seem right that Town gets rewarded with another lynch because they goaded someone into breaking the rules.
              I agree with this.

Not necessarily because town "goaded someone into breaking the rules" but because of the fact that he had 11/15 votes for him already, and there were a lot of people who hadn't even checked into the thread yet. It was pretty likely that PR was going to get lynched after more people got online, and after IR posted his results of finding nothing (he initially did this).
              CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                I agree with this.

Not necessarily because town "goaded someone into breaking the rules" but because of the fact that he had 11/15 votes for him already, and there were a lot of people who hadn't even checked into the thread yet. It was pretty likely that PR was going to get lynched after more people got online, and after IR posted his results of finding nothing (he initially did this).
                I guess what I'm saying is that I understand it being at the mod's discretion if the person that committed the infraction wasn't likely to get lynched, but there was a very good chance that PR was going down regardless from what I read.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• I deserve to be rewarded.
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

I'm kind of disappointed BB and Vitor didn't end Rio's Day phase with PR's modkill. It doesn't seem right that Town gets rewarded with another lynch because they goaded someone into breaking the rules.
                    Obvious scum.

But I see both sides to it. Common sense says he was going to get lynched regardless, but he still broke the rules which the mods said they were going to enforce strictly, so it's more than he ****ed up than the town getting rewarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                      Obvious scum.

But I see both sides to it. Common sense says he was going to get lynched regardless, but he still broke the rules which the mods said they were going to enforce strictly, so it's more than he ****ed up than the town getting rewarded.
                      But if town did the same thing, the result is still advantage town because they still get the chance to lynch scum.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• You know what I find funny?

*****ing about anything in a game called Rio Sheety. Especially Part 2 - revenge of the random.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
                          You know what I find funny?

*****ing about anything in a game called Rio Sheety. Especially Part 2 - revenge of the random.
                          Hah hah, fair enough.

Blue is right

Comment

This, i was very surprised it continued
                            sigpic

Comment

• Hey Swag..
                              sigpic

Comment

• Wut

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X