Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LOTR Mafia half way done
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

    CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I have 4 games done.

      No themes.
      I love having 2 years of fake claims in word documents.
      You really should have a game with only your fake claims lol except you'll have to make up mafia roles since I doubt you made fake claims for them

      Comment


      • Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
        You really should have a game with only your fake claims lol except you'll have to make up mafia roles since I doubt you made fake claims for them
        One of them is. Reverse Mafia games, I have plenty.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

        That's how you sound.
        lmao

        Comment


        • Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
          You really should have a game with only your fake claims lol except you'll have to make up mafia roles since I doubt you made fake claims for them
          Funny you should mention that....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            One of them is. Reverse Mafia games, I have plenty.
            Why would you have a fake claim for mafia? Really just curious as to why lol

            Edit: Whoops, missed the white text. Yeah, that makes sense, although I think most of the mafia PM's were the same and none of us had abilities I think? At least I didn't. Don't blame you for making one though.
            Last edited by rackcitysteelers; 06-22-2012, 12:42 AM.

            Comment


            • I have a completed outline for LOTR, I was wondering if anyone is utterly disgusted with mafia or not willing to play the theme, and if they could look over the roles, or at least the overall direction of my game.

              I dont think it will matter much, but a 3rd opinion is always good.
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

              CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD V NFC North Champion

              Comment


              • Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                good job lynching scum guyz
                Who will lynch scum when it was scum lynching you?


                Yes, quite ironic.
                Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

                - Noah Porter

                Comment


                • Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                  Who will lynch scum when it was scum lynching you?


                  Yes, quite ironic.
                  then I saw the writeup, im not too mad, it was a great play by JLash, and I should have just pushed JLash lynch way more at first ah well
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                  CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

                  Comment


                  • I want you all to take what's going on between Elli and Swag right now in Rio, multiply it by ten, and put it in a scum chat room.

                    Now you can somewhat imagine what SP2 was like.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                      I want you all to take what's going on between Elli and Swag right now in Rio, multiply it by ten, and put it in a scum chat room.

                      Now you can somewhat imagine what SP2 was like.
                      That was his fault. The bounces between passive aggressive poking and full blown rage are quite eloquent.

                      Comment


                      • But Rag you were the true victim there.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                          That was his fault. The bounces between passive aggressive poking and full blown rage are quite eloquent.
                          Lol, right.

                          Good thing you're the PGO in this game, because you were scared to be the killer in our faction despite being the double vote... Instead I shoulder double duty and be the killer and investigator.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            Lol, right.

                            Good thing you're the PGO in this game, because you were scared to be the killer in our faction despite being the double vote... Instead I shoulder double duty and be the killer and investigator.
                            WHAT?! I wanted to be killer!

                            not going to rage

                            not going to rage

                            urge to kill lowering.

                            not going to rage.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                              WHAT?! I wanted to be killer!

                              not going to rage

                              not going to rage

                              urge to kill lowering.

                              not going to rage.
                              No you didn't. You were scared of dying and wanted protection. You pussy.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                              That's how you sound.
                              lmao

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                                WHAT?! I wanted to be killer!
                                This...isn't exactly how I remember it.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X