Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lol see

    *****-ass liar.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      lol see

      *****-ass liar.
      Who knows? Maybe I'm misremembering. Ellijay, what do you think?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
        Who knows? Maybe I'm misremembering. Ellijay, what do you think?
        I just remember Swag pissing me off and Ckane saying I was scum because I defended Vikingfan.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
          I just remember Swag pissing me off and Ckane saying I was scum because I had a doublevote and made the ****tiest argument ever for why Ckane couldn't be Chef.
          ftfy
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

          I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Originally posted by jepg
          Blue is right

          Comment


          • You guys know what I remember about SP2?

            Comment


            • Thread title is a lie. It's way more than Biweekly.
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

              I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Originally posted by jepg
              Blue is right

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                Thread title is a lie. It's way more than Biweekly.
                And shame on whoever skipped the "bone-a-fied" joke.

                Comment


                • Sigh, and I almost had another Swag v Eli thing going in here.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                    Thread title is a lie. It's way more than Biweekly.
                    I know right? We just jizz all over the forum. This forum = Our Cumdumpster....Leelee = Swag's personal cumdumpster.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                      Thread title is a lie. It's way more than Biweekly.
                      Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                      I know right? We just jizz all over the forum. This forum = Our Cumdumpster....Leelee = Swag's personal cumdumpster.
                      I didnt wanna tell em and make em even more jelly.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                      That's how you sound.
                      lmao

                      Comment


                      • Another bad thread title

                        Comment


                        • This thread title is terrible.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
                            You guys know what I remember about SP2?
                            Kaiser snatching a victory for the town from the jaws of defeat?

                            Comment


                            • Fail of a thread title.

                              Comment


                              • Is it just in New York that Korean's own every dry cleaning place?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X