• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
    mafia doesn't seem any different to me
    Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
    well you suck at it
    It's funnier when it's two vikings fans.

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
    I agree. I said I was gonna be done since I dont have time to play then I found out how boring it is at work when i'm not playing. So even if I dont know whats going on I will troll it
    I get if RL changes and you can't take the time. But to get your vag so stretched out that you say you won't play again because it's soooo different? My only suggestion would be to try a bigger tampon to handle all the b*tch coming out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
      I get if RL changes and you can't take the time. But to get your vag so stretched out that you say you won't play again because it's soooo different? My only suggestion would be to try a bigger tampon to handle all the b*tch coming out.
      I guess I'm missed whats going on. Once again I'm not reading the thread LOL. I thought you were tired of people saying they are retiring from mafia which is what did after MK mafia
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        I guess I'm missed whats going on. Once again I'm not reading the thread LOL. I thought you were tired of people saying they are retiring from mafia which is what did after MK mafia
        I've seen more than a couple people say they retiring because...well basically cause it isn't how it used to be I guess?

And you said you were...and now you just said that you would be coming back. Which was my point. The announcements of retirement are stupid because 90% of the people who say that will come back. It's like a teenage girl on facebook making an attention seeking status.

Comment

I've seen more than a couple people say they retiring because...well basically cause it isn't how it used to be I guess?

And you said you were...and now you just said that you would be coming back. Which was my point. The announcements of retirement are stupid because 90% of the people who say that will come back. It's like a teenage girl on facebook making an attention seeking status.
          Im guilty of doing it but I did not do it for attention. I really dont have much time for it. I came back though cuz I am so bored on slow days at work. I see where you are coming from though
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
            Im guilty of doing it but I did not do it for attention. I really dont have much time for it. I came back though cuz I am so bored on slow days at work. I see where you are coming from though
            Your work schedule changed and you thought you wouldn't have time. It turns out you likely do. That's different.

Comment

I don't get all the butthurt.

"Mafia's just not the same anymore...I'm quitting!"

I get taking a break, but these announcements of being done forever are pretty dumb. You'll play again. You might step away for a bit, but you will. And that goes for pretty much all of these.

So seriously, stop the melodrama people.
              Because some popular forum members started to "retire" and now everyone is trying to follow b/c they wanna be cool.
              Wf.com is all about being cool.
              It actually is ridicolous, but when you look at the members that are doing it you should not be surprised.

Comment

• Its not permanent, Im just pretty burned out.

Ive played every game since Mafia II by my count.
                "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• My retirement thread is going to go over really well.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• God Damn it. I was a shoe in for mvp for the town too
                    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                      God Damn it. I was a shoe in for mvp for the town too
                      Gonna miss ya partner

Comment

• I decided that not NFl or the next or the one after that or the one after that but the one after the one after that I'm done mafia. Unless its a cool theme or something

Comment

• I'm never quitting mafia!

WOO

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                            I'm never quitting mafia!

WOO
                            Same, I may take a break or a few games off or something, but I'm never quitting. It's too much fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                              I decided that not NFl or the next or the one after that or the one after that but the one after the one after that I'm done mafia. Unless its a cool theme or something
                              And I'll be there to kill you in all of them.

Comment

• If you haven't seen it, the wrap-up text has been posted a while ago in the superhero thread

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

Working...
                                X