Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
    i would like to Announce, that Rio 3: Last Call Before The Mayans, will be released in November 30th with a signup thread aorund november 15th.
    if the vikings are near .500 I may not play, I know shocking...but football comes first
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

    CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

    Comment


    • Depending on my schedule I was thinking of a SP3

      Comment


      • Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
        if the vikings are near .500 I may not play, I know shocking...but football comes first
        Nice to see you are already confirming your participation 4 motnhs beforehand.
        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

        STUNT

        Comment


        • Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
          So I've still never been lynched?


          AWESOME
          Depends if it was a day kill or a end lynch
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
            i would like to Announce, that Rio 3: Last Call Before The Mayans, will be released in November 30th with a signup thread aorund november 15th.
            I'm in if I can have the same role.

            Comment


            • This thread title is the funniest.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                Depends if it was a day kill or a end lynch
                It was a confirmed kill by Hyper. So I have still never been lynched.

                Comment


                • lawl

                  Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                  Elli has been Lynched, Writeup IIIIIIIIINCOMIIIIING
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                  That's how you sound.
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • Oh so if everybody is making sequels then I'm planning on making....MKM2: The Acid Bath Recruiter Strikes

                    With even more bastard roles, more posting restrictions and more records broken!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                      Oh so if everybody is making sequels then I'm planning on making....MKM2: The Acid Bath Recruiter Strikes

                      With even more bastard roles, more posting restrictions and more records broken!!
                      Out

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                        Out
                        You weren't going to play anyway, only top 40 players on the forum get to play. Minus myself of course, so it's a 39 player game.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          lawl
                          Vitor said I was killed and the writeup says as much. Calling it a lynch was mod-mistake.

                          Comment


                          • Mock draft room will be posted in 20 minutes or so.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                              Mock draft room will be posted in 20 minutes or so.
                              Ya know, I don't think this thread really cares about that.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                                Ya know, I don't think this thread really cares about that.
                                Some people do. Plus they might check this thread but not the WNFFMD thread if I didnt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X