X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
    Glimmer will be heart broken
    I miss Glimmer :/ She disappeared into the abyss that is Philly and has never returned.
    Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
      Only in the bowels of the WF Mafia forum could that be considered being a ladies man.
      Oh I work my magic IRL too.
      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
        Oh I work my magic IRL too.
        im sure you make all the ladies disappear from the party...sorry too easy
        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
          im sure you make all the ladies disappear from the party...sorry too easy
          They love my mating dance lol

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
            They love my mating dance lol
            Let's hope the dance isn't as awkward as your conversations with Glimmer.

Comment

Let's hope the dance isn't as awkward as your conversations with Glimmer.
              Awkward for you maybe.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• lynch PR for the good of the women and children and (most) men

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingsteve26 View Post
                  lynch PR for the good of the women and children and (most) men
                  This. Please no more PR awkward flirting...

Don't worry Rags, I won't do anything bad!

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                    This. Please no more PR awkward flirting...

Don't worry Rags, I won't do anything bad!
                    You're Mormon. I'm not worried about you doing anything to girls that're of age.

Comment

You're Mormon. I'm not worried about you doing anything to girls that're of age.
                      That's the joke I was making , except for your implications of the underaged girls...

Comment

That's the joke I was making , except for your implications of the underaged girls...
                        How many wives do you have?

Comment

How many wives do you have?
                          Zero. College kid here

Comment

Zero. College kid here
                            So claiming zero + Mormon + college = 3

3 wives!

Comment