This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
    The thread is 6,000 posts long over three weeks. If one day phase takes you three days, you're wrong. That's all there is to it.
    If one day phase lasts 3-4 days then that means there is no investigators left to lean on. It's all about rereading what we already have and deciphering whether any new contexts can be made from it. Just because a day phase takes longer than others doesn't mean we are on the wrong track.
    Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
      If one day phase lasts 3-4 days then that means there is no investigators left to lean on. It's all about rereading what we already have and deciphering whether any new contexts can be made from it. Just because a day phase takes longer than others doesn't mean we are on the wrong track.
      I meant three weeks, not three days. Three days is perfectly reasonable.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        We won't be able to do it here. It's everyone's fallback defense...You know, instead of finding holes in an argument or trying to defend themselves normally...

Sadly, this is now normal.
        Dumb players make dumb moves. That's all I can really say about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          We won't be able to do it here. It's everyone's fallback defense...You know, instead of finding holes in an argument or trying to defend themselves normally...

"HEY BRO! I'LL ROLE-CLAIM!"

"No. Don't do that it doesn't help us."

"I WILL THOUGH!"

"oh ok"

"derp derp he must be Town if he's willing to RC derp derp"

Sadly, this is now normal.

I'm not role claiming ever!

I mean, not until I get at least three of the necessary 18 votes to lynch me, anyways!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
            Get used to that because it happens in every game. They will end up lynching somebody they shouldn't instead of the person they should. It always happens towards the end of the game anyway. MK was the exception to that.
            That's why Afterlife is having a strict 72 hour time limit on Day phases. We're not having this ****.
            Originally posted by jepg
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
              That's why Afterlife is having a strict 72 hour time limit on Day phases. We're not having this ****.
              I feel like 72 hours might be a bit long. On EpicMafia, the ratio is 10 minutes for a day phase, 2 minutes for a night phase. To keep the night 24 hours, I think a 5 day long day phase would be good. Just my opinion though

Regarding roleclaiming, I think the current rules are enough. I think everyone will be a bit hesitant to trust roleclaims after NFL

Comment

• People let's reopen the deadchat. I am headed that way now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                  I feel like 72 hours might be a bit long. On EpicMafia, the ratio is 10 minutes for a day phase, 2 minutes for a night phase. To keep the night 24 hours, I think a 5 day long day phase would be good. Just my opinion though

Regarding roleclaiming, I think the current rules are enough. I think everyone will be a bit hesitant to trust roleclaims after NFL
                  Bold is contradictory.
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Blue is right

Comment

Eh, this is good compared to our MDB, Lukic and IR lynches. Those we went light speed and all turned up town.
                    Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post

I think that's a factor of the watcher dying Night 1.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Bold is contradictory.
                        I meant short. Sorry. Don't lynch me for being scum

Comment

• Is this day phase seriously still going on?

Anyone online want to dead chat this *****?

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                            Is this day phase seriously still going on?

Anyone online want to dead chat this *****?
                            I'm there now.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                              I'm there now.
                              If you are still around I am going to pop back in.

Comment

• So I know we talked about about doing an all scrubs game or whatever during all star. My bastard role game is ready to go with 23 roles. It won't be called all scrub but I could say that players that aren't in all star get first dibs at spots. Does anyone think this would be a good idea?

Comment

Working...
                                X