This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
    So I know we talked about about doing an all scrubs game or whatever during all star. My bastard role game is ready to go with 23 roles. It won't be called all scrub but I could say that players that aren't in all star get first dibs at spots. Does anyone think this would be a good idea?
    I'm all for having players who weren't top selections for AS being invited to it.

Comment

• Alright, my only thing is with All Star and Wrestling Mafia going on at the same time, would there be too many games running? I think it wouldn't be too bad cause players will be either in the Bastard Role game or All Star and possibly WWE, so at most they'll be in two games.

Comment

Alright, my only thing is with All Star and Wrestling Mafia going on at the same time, would there be too many games running? I think it wouldn't be too bad cause players will be either in the Bastard Role game or All Star and possibly WWE, so at most they'll be in two games.
        Afterlife starts on the 6th, too. >.>
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Originally posted by jepg
        Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
          Afterlife starts on the 6th, too. >.>
          Well ****. I guess I can push it back a bit and it can run at a different time then.

Comment

• But seriously, NFL mafia is taking forever.
            "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

• If a Mod can sticky the WWE thread, i'd greatly appreciate it
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Pr is so naive and dumb. My lynch is going to come back and hurt them. It is not like I was trying to blow up scum and claim town at some point in order to fullfill my win condition and help town. they see bomber and indy and think they did something good ... ridicolous. why are they ranked above vitor again?

Comment

• Can someone send me the link to the NFL dead chat plus password

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                    Pr is so naive and dumb. My lynch is going to come back and hurt them. It is not like I was trying to blow up scum and claim town at some point in order to fullfill my win condition and help town. they see bomber and indy and think they did something good ... ridicolous. why are they ranked above vitor again?
                    Do you forget you blew up VF too? And we had no clue when you planted bombs so even now Clov could've been a lucky hit. You played like scum/Indy and you turned out that way. Thus I was right.
                    Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                      Do you forget you blew up VF too? And we had no clue when you planted bombs so even now Clov could've been a lucky hit. You played like scum/Indy and you turned out that way. Thus I was right.
                      No you weren't. You said he was the recruiter and that you were sure of it. You were wrong. It didn't turn out horribly, but you were still wrong. And now you can also admit that we weren't defending Tango since we obviously couldn't have been aligned with him, but we were just pointing out that your argument was ****ty.

Comment

No you weren't. You said he was the recruiter and that you were sure of it. You were wrong. It didn't turn out horribly, but you were still wrong. And now you can also admit that we weren't defending Tango since we obviously couldn't have been aligned with him, but we were just pointing out that your argument was ****ty.
                        Because the dude was acting like scum. And he was. I apologize for saying you were all aligned but beyond that screw off.
                        Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Because the dude was acting like scum. And he was. I apologize for saying you were all aligned but beyond that screw off.
                          No, you didn't say he was acting like scum. You said multiple times that you were certain he was the recruiter. Sorry, but you were off and your reasoning was wrong either way.

Comment

No, you didn't say he was acting like scum. You said multiple times that you were certain he was the recruiter. Sorry, but you were off and your reasoning was wrong either way.
                            No, I said his posting behavior echoed both his scum and Indy games. I called or alluded to him being scum multiple times in that day phase. I only started limiting him to recruiter when he wouldn't give up his targets. You can criticize my case building skills but given little to no info on each suspecteD believe I did pretty damn good reading him as non-town.

- Noah Porter

Comment

No, I said his posting behavior echoed both his scum and Indy games. I called or alluded to him being scum multiple times in that day phase. I only started limiting him to recruiter when he wouldn't give up his targets. You can criticize my case building skills but given little to no info on each suspecteD believe I did pretty damn good reading him as non-town.
                              I'm not gonna argue with you anymore. He would've been posting that way even if he was town because he was busy, and you were lucky that he was the bomber.

Comment

I'm not gonna argue with you anymore. He would've been posting that way even if he was town because he was busy, and you were lucky that he was the bomber.
                                If you want to agree with Tango that I'm worse than Vitor and maybe DT in his mind go for it. I don't care anymore.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Working...
                                X