This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
    But he was also one of the three possibilities to be the recruiter. There was absolutely nothing that said he wasn't the recruiter. That's one of the reasons you all sided with me I think. But what it comes down to, you changed your vote to follow me. All I said was I wasn't changing mine. I'm sorry that you think it was a bad choice of action, but you had your own free will.
    I gave so many stupid hints.
    I cant even remember how many times i particularry said that I m neither the recruiter, nor mafia, nor recruited all that while never saying that I was town.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
      I gave so many stupid hints.
      I cant even remember how many times i particularry said that I m neither the recruiter, nor mafia, nor recruited all that while never saying that I was town.
      Wow I didn't know Mafia was a game of honesty! Let's believe everything a person says immediately.
      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Wow I didn't know Mafia was a game of honesty! Let's believe everything a person says immediately.
        Of course not but one can't be stubborn like your and throw out...... well I am not going to post what I was going to post b/c it could influence the game.

I just know

PR STOCK DOWN

Comment

Of course not but one can't be stubborn like your and throw out...... well I am not going to post what I was going to post b/c it could influence the game.

I just know

PR STOCK DOWN
          Boo!
          Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Boo!

Breaking News. This is just in:

PR

Comment

Breaking News. This is just in:

PR

Eh, at least I found non-town. Which you were. Peace Tango.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Eh, at least I found non-town. Which you were. Peace Tango.

I love this non town = evil thinking.
                That is what makes your stock drop... oh you dont even have stock anymore.

Comment

Depends on the non-town. You kill people versus Rags that doesn't *shrugs*

- Noah Porter

Comment

Depends on the non-town. You kill people versus Rags that doesn't *shrugs*
                    Do me a favor, PR. Tell me who the Bomber killed.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                      Uh, somebody that busted Mike Vick and helped ensure a town win, duh?

Comment

VF (Town) and Clov (Scum). We have no clue if he knew Clov was scum before hand. We have no clue if it's a day or night queued ability. Hell we think it was triggered by using certain words. You have more knowledge on his role than we do Blue.

- Noah Porter

Comment

had you played WWE you could just yell at him alot...lol
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

VF (Town) and Clov (Scum). We have no clue if he knew Clov was scum before hand. We have no clue if it's a day or night queued ability. Hell we think it was triggered by using certain words. You have more knowledge on his role than we do Blue.
                            So the Bomber killed as many scum as Town. Truly, a menace to Town right there.

Again, I don't want to say anything more because I don't want to affect the game. Suffice to say that I think you are completely in the wrong for trying to paint lynching an Indy as a good thing based on what I understood to be the entire justification behind stretching that last Day phase out for a week.
                            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                            Blue is right

Comment

So the Bomber killed as many scum as Town. Truly, a menace to Town right there.

Again, I don't want to say anything more because I don't want to affect the game. Suffice to say that I think you are completely in the wrong for trying to paint lynching an Indy as a good thing based on what I understood to be the entire justification behind stretching that last Day phase out for a week.
                              Well it's not like we can change the past can we Blue? The entire day phase was used to look for the recruiter and we missed on said recruiter in the final hour. We killed the bomber. Trying to paint it in a positive light boosts morale for the remaining town. It's not a time to start running around and saying the sky is falling.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• After that long day phase anyone being killed other than the recruiter would have been a failure. Everyone knows it since that's all anyone in that thread was saying for a week.

Comment

Working...
                                X