This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
    Well it's not like we can change the past can we Blue? The entire day phase was used to look for the recruiter and we missed on said recruiter in the final hour. We killed the bomber. Trying to paint it in a positive light boosts morale for the remaining town. It's not a time to start running around and saying the sky is falling.
    Don't be so dramatic. Town doesn't need a morale boost. Trying to justify a bad lynch doesn't help things in any way, shape, or form.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• I like having two games going at once, ends up being different players playing anyway
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
        Don't be so dramatic. Town doesn't need a morale boost. Trying to justify a bad lynch doesn't help things in any way, shape, or form.
        It's not a bad or good lynch. It's just a lynch. Town made their bed, and now they have to ****ing sleep in it.
        Real easy to say that when you're the guy hoping every last Townie ends up in a box, though.

Comment

• Let's see, broke my mangina in MK, raped in NFL, kicked in the groin in WWE. Why do you people insist on sexually assaulting me?! BAD TOUCH BAD TOUCH

Blue is right

Comment

• Well... that was quick.
            Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
              Let's see, broke my mangina in MK, raped in NFL, kicked in the groin in WWE. Why do you people insist on sexually assaulting me?! BAD TOUCH BAD TOUCH
              maybe they think you are swag
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• So much butthurt in this thread from players who are not even good. I don't know whether to facepalm or just start laughing hysterically at the situation.

Comment

• This really sucks...

Comment

• Don't blame town for lynching me, but I obviously wasn't the recruiter.
                    Last edited by Dusty; 07-17-2012, 10:39 PM.
                    "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Dusty View Post
                      Don't blame town for lynching me, but I was obviously wasn't the recruiter.
                      At least one Viking was in the game!

Comment

• Are you guys serious?
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          Are you guys serious?
                          Modkill everyone that is alive in NFL and rez me. Best solution

Comment

• We're always serious, other me.

Blue is right

Comment

• Can I get the link to NFL DC?
                              "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Dusty View Post
                                Can I get the link to NFL DC?
                                Have you gotten it yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X