Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost ready to post the PSU Mafia sign-up thread.

Comment

• Can we please, PLEASE have two people that weren't in NFL take over for Deaner and Elli? Inactivity is killing the game.
      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
        What genre?
        I was going to try and use three or four genres to mix things up.

Rap/Hip-hop
        Rock
        Electronic? Pop?

Make it a festival setting where all the bands/musicians are at the same venue so it would make sense.
        "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
          WWE is looking for a replacement player if anyone is interested.
          In.

Comment

• This Wolf / Sheep Game is hilarious.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
              Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner for correct answer.

Although MK and Mafia 2 were both run extremely well for having a large amount of players.
              Mafia II was a stand alone. Your game was probably the last one ppl were focused/legit cared.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                This Wolf / Sheep Game is hilarious.
                It's pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                  Mafia II was a stand alone. Your game was probably the last one ppl were focused/legit cared.
                  Well look what came right after that.

Comment

• lol at the thread title.

Comment

Almost ready to post the PSU Mafia sign-up thread.
                      I have never done one of these games, but I want in on that PSU game. ****ing A, I want IN!!
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                        I have never done one of these games, but I want in on that PSU game. ****ing A, I want IN!!
                        I tried pushing Bitch Boy and Walter to do it faster but they don't want to comply it appears...

BB and Walter will be running that game.

Comment

I tried pushing Bitch Boy and Walter to do it faster but they don't want to comply it appears...

BB and Walter will be running that game.
                          Your title of internet tough guy is extremely accurate

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                            lolol

I still want in on that game. I want PSU Mafia to take my virginity (at the game, of course)...lolololol just too good to miss

I want my first Mafia/Werewolf game to be this one!!!
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                              Nah it's really not, it's extremely accurate for how you guys perceive me.

Comment

• Nice thread title

Comment

Working...
                                X