This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
    I'm quite annoyed about the Xero thing because I was still quite sure he wasn't the last recruited but I couldn't stick to my guns and go after DB because Xero wasn't around to vote to lynch DB to hit the required count, his Deaners and Elli's inactivity and continued survival actually cost us the game in the end because we couldn't lead a lynch on an active member due to not having enough votes.

Hopefully ckane was town and my role at least got the town a victory even if I can't share in it due to my w/c. If not then I got well and truly yorkered and well done to ckane.
    I was gone for a few days. I said Blue was scum and was the first person to lynch him early on. I lurked and called out Simonds for being scum. Do not lump us together and then have the audacity to say it was the reason town lost. Maybe if you used better logic and didn't lead a lynch on ME at the end of the game we could've gotten Ckane.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
      I was gone for a few days. I said Blue was scum and was the first person to lynch him early on. I lurked and called out Simonds for being scum. Do not lump us together and then have the audacity to say it was the reason town lost. Maybe if you used better logic and didn't lead a lynch on ME at the end of the game we could've gotten Ckane.
      You were gone for longer than "a few days", dude. I think you've made like three posts in WWE and that's been going on for at least a week.

Deaner has definitely been worse, doe.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
        It seemed like at the end you were gone for much longer periods and I will agree to disagree on the reasons to lynch you being valid. I had ckane penciled in as sure town and would never have lynched him so at the end of the day my closed-mindedness would have cost town the game anyway.

Comment

• so... I've concluded that if I'm not SK, I'm not very good at mafia

**** salt

Comment

• I've got company this weekend, so I won't be around much. Not that it really matters.
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Blue is right

Comment

• It amuses me, Ckane went from 3 mafia games to 1, in the same day
              sigpic

Comment

• Hahahaha thread title.

Comment

• The quickest way to destroy a group is to instill fear, let paranoia spread, and watch the group destroy themselves...

Comment

• Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
                    The quickest way to destroy a group is to instill fear, let paranoia spread, and watch the group destroy themselves...
                    Can I convince you to come out of retirement to play Pokemon Mafia?

Comment

• Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
                      The quickest way to destroy a group is to instill fear, let paranoia spread, and watch the group destroy themselves...
                      I liked how you played that. Definitely entertaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                        Can I convince you to come out of retirement to play Pokemon Mafia?
                        I would rather chop off my arm and beat myself with the bloody end.

No offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                          I liked how you played that. Definitely entertaining.
                          You must be easily amused
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                            You must be easily amused
                            Pretty sure all of us here fit that description.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                              Pretty sure all of us here fit that description.
                              guilty

Comment

• And Clovagina, F for trolling, you suck
                                When did I troll? I told all you nice people everything you could possibly need to know to prepare for the upcoming onslaught!

And why are you so hostile? That's like, three games in a row you just keep insulting me.

Comment

Working...
                                X