2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
          Interesting thread title.
          Im getting sick of this new VF. All wordy and ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
            Im getting sick of this new VF. All wordy and ****.
            I apologize if I offended you in any way, it will continue.
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• You heathens, who changed the perfectly awesome Joey Diaz quote?

Comment

• Fish.
                Last edited by Clovdyx; 08-05-2012, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• Hows that Sheep Mafia game going?
                  sigpic

Comment

• 2%
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• I'm downgrading MDB on my next rankings. That was just bad. My inconsistent play? I was gone half the ****ing game at work like I told you guys. I was active when I said I would be active. He pulled a Joe, right read wrong reasons. Downgrade.
                      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                        I'm downgrading MDB on my next rankings. That was just bad. My inconsistent play? I was gone half the ****ing game at work like I told you guys. I was active when I said I would be active. He pulled a Joe, right read wrong reasons. Downgrade.
                        I got you for the right reason!

Comment

I'm downgrading MDB on my next rankings. That was just bad. My inconsistent play? I was gone half the ****ing game at work like I told you guys. I was active when I said I would be active. He pulled a Joe, right read wrong reasons. Downgrade.
                          Oh, were you not scum?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                            I got you for the right reason!
                            Yes, you did. He didn't. I give you props before I ever give him ****.

Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                            Oh, were you not scum?
                            Not the point. I find Blue, Tango, and Hunter, and people chide me for it because it's not for the right reason. MDB better get it too.
                            Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Yes, you did. He didn't. I give you props before I ever give him ****.

Not the point. I find Blue, Tango, and Hunter, and people chide me for it because it's not for the right reason. MDB better get it too.
                              Your claim at the end was pretty terrible. I know you aren't actually mad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                                Your claim at the end was pretty terrible. I know you aren't actually mad.
                                My claim, I will tell you about my fing claim... when the game is over.

- Noah Porter

Comment

Working...
                                X