This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
    If you little shits aren't going to play for a while then I'm going to delay Pokemon Mafia until after CMD IV
    I'll be playing. I just want us to have one game at a time. We have got to stop starting up a new game once 1/2 the people in the previous game have died.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post

That makes me sad. Will you come back if I promise not to kill you anymore?
      I don't care about that. I'm just out for a while.

@Kaiser I assumed Pokemon wouldnt be happening for a while considering the fact that there are two games playing now and two more on the docket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
        I don't care about that. I'm just out for a while.

@Kaiser I assumed Pokemon wouldnt be happening for a while considering the fact that there are two games playing now and two more on the docket.
        Yeah it's not happening for a while because I'm still developing. I don't want to run while CMD is going on either because I'll be participating.

Comment

Yeah it's not happening for a while because I'm still developing. I don't want to run while CMD is going on either because I'll be participating.
          Right, but the CMD isnt to after the Super Bowl right? You start it by September or October you'll have plenty of time to get it ready and still not interfere with the CMD

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
            Right, but the CMD isnt to after the Super Bowl right? You start it by September or October you'll have plenty of time to get it ready and still not interfere with the CMD
            I thought it was January, or was that when the sign-up list gets posted?

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
              I will play pokemon Mafia if you make it after the vikings start sucking.
              So week 2 then, got it
              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                So week 2 then, got it
                Hey, you got a job to do in WWE.

Comment

I thought it was January, or was that when the sign-up list gets posted?
                  No you're right. I asked Pheltz sign up in December

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                    So week 2 then, got it
                    Vikings are starting 2-0 so that is unlikely.
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                      Vikings are starting 2-0 so that is unlikely.
                      Good lord the Vikings could be streaky as hell next year. Start 2-0, then lose the next 3, then win the next 3, then lose the next 5, then win one and lose two to end the year.

Comment

Good lord the Vikings could be streaky as hell next year. Start 2-0, then lose the next 3, then win the next 3, then lose the next 5, then win one and lose two to end the year.
                        You mean win one, lose one, win one

When you least expect it. Also, damn this keyboard to hell... I don't want to wait until the 31st to get a new one dammit!

Comment

• Just send mafia on a fall break and afterwards people will be more active again. it has gotten too casual

Comment

• I just think if we got rid of role claiming completely things will be better. I know at first I was against getting rid of it but the mass RCing is ridiculous. Also if we went back to one large game at a time people will be more active.

Comment

I know, our schedule is pretty ****ed up that I think that 7 wins is possible but so is a 5 game losing streak. I am hoping we sweep the lions, we were close last year.
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• If you were involved with WWE mafia please read this and a couple posts after. Thank you

CLICK HERE
                                A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Working...
                                X