This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
    How about this fellas? When someone gets lynched, we aren't told their alignment or role? Too tough?
    That's a little too dramatic I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      I'm talking about a 20-25 player game where someone has lynch immunity and can recruit, while someone else has no night role and can only read the thread to find out what's going on.

Everyone wants more vanilla town roles, but you aren't going to say that when your the person. And I'm not talking about you in general.
      I don't think Clov's game was a particularly good example is all.

And I agree entirely about more vanilla roles.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
        That's a little too dramatic I think.
        The end of game reveal though would be amazing.

Comment

• I think a few vanilla roles would be a perfect solution.

Comment

I'm talking about a 20-25 player game where someone has lynch immunity and can recruit, while someone else has no night role and can only read the thread to find out what's going on.

Everyone wants more vanilla town roles, but you aren't going to say that when your the person. And I'm not talking about you in general.
            Maybe put it out there in the sign-up that there will be some vanilla roles and if you're not down with that then don't play.

Comment

• I mean we could go on and on about why these games aren't as fun, but there isn't just one thing you can fix. Scum still wins a decent amount of time so it isn't the end of the world.

Just a matter of scum playing better and being able to combat the town's ability to play better. We need more people to take chances.

Everyone gets so scared to make big decisions because they don't wanna be considered stupid. As scum, why can't you lynch whoever your aligned with if they have 9 out of 10 votes and it's obvious they aren't getting away? How come when you make one mistake everyone jumps on them to call them retarded? Don't mean to be rude but people are so scared that SwAg/IR/Blue are going to call them idiots if they play a bad game. If you don't play mafia like how it's been laid out by everyone else, you're dumb. That's one of the biggest problems IMO.
              Last edited by miamidolphin4life; 08-08-2012, 01:23 AM.

Comment

• Scum used to win all the time, things have just balanced out
                sigpic

Comment

• And it's not like I haven't called people dumb for things they were right about.
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Blue is right

Comment

• Its not that they're wrong... its the logic that made them wrong that makes them retarded.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• I've got a 10 player game ready with vanilla guys. Want me to run a fast game with it starting this weekend to see how that does? I can also give a list of possible roles involved Pregame. All setups are given beforehand on other sites

Comment

• Well if you guys hate roleclaiming, then Bastard Role Mafia is the game for you! It's going to literally be the most random game ever seen on the site so you really can claim anything. Think Rio and Rio 2 combined and then 1000x more random. Sign up if you hate roleclaiming

Comment

I mean we could go on and on about why these games aren't as fun, but there isn't just one thing you can fix. Scum still wins a decent amount of time so it isn't the end of the world.

Just a matter of scum playing better and being able to combat the town's ability to play better. We need more people to take chances.

Everyone gets so scared to make big decisions because they don't wanna be considered stupid. As scum, why can't you lynch whoever your aligned with if they have 9 out of 10 votes and it's obvious they aren't getting away? How come when you make one mistake everyone jumps on them to call them retarded? Don't mean to be rude but people are so scared that SwAg/IR/Blue are going to call them idiots if they play a bad game. If you don't play mafia like how it's been laid out by everyone else, you're dumb. That's one of the biggest problems IMO.
                          It isn't that bad getting called an idiot. We all saw what happened in WWE. I still stand by it. Maybe others disagree, but it was what I felt was best.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                            Well if you guys hate roleclaiming, then Bastard Role Mafia is the game for you! It's going to literally be the most random game ever seen on the site so you really can claim anything. Think Rio and Rio 2 combined and then 1000x more random. Sign up if you hate roleclaiming
                            I'm not sure Rack. Tell me more about this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                              It isn't that bad getting called an idiot. We all saw what happened in WWE. I still stand by it. Maybe others disagree, but it was what I felt was best.
                              You obviously are able to handle yourself much better than most.

I'll admit, I was upset after my WF mafia game, but I realized it was just a mafia game and got over it. Since then I've had much better games and am considered, in most eyes, a pretty good player. It's not as many ****ty players as the mindset of most people are in such that you must play a certain way to be good.

Comment

You obviously are able to handle yourself much better than most.

I'll admit, I was upset after my WF mafia game, but I realized it was just a mafia game and got over it. Since then I've had much better games and am considered, in most eyes, a pretty good player. It's not as many ****ty players as the mindset of most people are in such that you must play a certain way to be good.
                                Thank you. I like to think so.

Comment

Working...
                                X