This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morgus View Post
    I'm not sure Rack. Tell me more about this once in a lifetime opportunity.
    Well more information is in the sign up thread, but I can tell you a little bit more about it here. Roleclaiming won't be banned, but fake claims can only be limited by your imagination. I don't wanna give much away, but roles have been taken from movies, TV, history, animals, board games, music, mafia games, and my own twisted imagination. People won't be able to use process of elimination lynches because you can really claim anything and no one can call you on it. All roles have twists to them, but are workable if you have the skill to figure it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
      I've got a 10 player game ready with vanilla guys. Want me to run a fast game with it starting this weekend to see how that does? I can also give a list of possible roles involved Pregame. All setups are given beforehand on other sites
      Im denying your request to start a game.

That is part of the reason that Mafia is dying. Everyone wants to start up their own short little game and it makes the other games mean less and less. We have had enough games recently and even more coming up. There is no need for another mini mafia game.

Comment

• People need to understand that here in about a month, it's gonna be real hard to fill up any game. Especially if people keep trying to overlap games.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
          When people have ****ty roles, they don't play(see Clov's game as an example).
          **** you, too.

I took time out of my schedule to attempt to test a scenario where role claiming would be literally meaningless. Like Blue said, it was an experiment, because I fully agree that this "roleclaim or die" bull**** has to go. I mean, if the game is just going to end up like that, why not just have everybody post a role claim on Day One and we vote based on whose claim is most believable.

Comment

• I think that a gap is needed between games but there needs to be a restriction on who should be able to run a game or not. There has been a policy of "if you have a game then you can run it." That needs to change immediately.

For example: Vitor should never be allowed to run anymore games.

If Swag isn't going to play then I'd say he should be one of the people to judge if a game should be played or not. That creates a standard on how good games have to be in order to get them approved. When I'm not playing games, I'd be happy to do this as well but the quality of games have gone down a lot recently.

We had that nice run of WF-SP2-MK and then it's kinda hit rock bottom IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
              Im denying your request to start a game.

That is part of the reason that Mafia is dying. Everyone wants to start up their own short little game and it makes the other games mean less and less. We have had enough games recently and even more coming up. There is no need for another mini mafia game.
              I think you missed the reason Cougar wants to start that game in the first place.

Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
              I think that a gap is needed between games but there needs to be a restriction on who should be able to run a game or not. There has been a policy of "if you have a game then you can run it." That needs to change immediately.

If Swag isn't going to play then I'd say he should be one of the people to judge if a game should be played or not. That creates a standard on how good games have to be in order to get them approved. When I'm not playing games, I'd be happy to do this as well but the quality of games have gone down a lot recently.

I would think the Mafia Forum mods would be the only ones everyone would be comfortable making that decision.
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Originally posted by jepg
              Blue is right

Comment

• Pheltzbahr is a Mafia Forum Mod now too. I'm not nearly as special now.
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  Pheltzbahr is a Mafia Forum Mod now too. I'm not nearly as special now.
                  I propose that if we are going to let the Mafia forum mods determine if the games should be eligible or not, that I should be made mod of this section as well.

>.>

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                    I think that a gap is needed between games but there needs to be a restriction on who should be able to run a game or not. There has been a policy of "if you have a game then you can run it." That needs to change immediately.

Its cute that you think of your game craftsmanship so highly.

Your only game was one where all the characters(and a lot of the abilities) were made for you.

Comment

• Claws kitty kat
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

I propose that if we are going to let the Mafia forum mods determine if the games should be eligible or not, that I should be made mod of this section as well.

>.>
                        Worst. Idea. Ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                          Its cute that you think of your game craftsmanship so highly.

Your only game was one where all the characters(and a lot of the abilities) were made for you.
                          Yet it's thought of as one of the smoothest and best run games...

Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                          Worst. Idea. Ever.
                          I would make a great mod, but nobody seems to believe me

Comment

• I feel like creating a mafia game just to piss Kaiser off.
                            sigpic

Comment

NFL was great until some douche ruined it for everybody else.

Comment

• There doesn't need to be an oversight on how the Mafia Forum runs, since everything is determined by people signing up to play. If you don't think someone's gonna be a good mod there's nothing saying you have to be involved in any way.

Comment

Working...
                                X