This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lenruk View Post
    I feel like creating a mafia game just to piss Kaiser off.
    You're not going to piss me off because the next game I'll likely be playing is whichever comes first between WF Mafia 2 and Mafia 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
      There doesn't need to be an oversight on how the Mafia Forum runs, since everything is determined by people signing up to play. If you don't think someone's gonna be a good mod there's nothing saying you have to be involved in any way.
      I don't think there needs to be Mod oversight, but we need some sort of rule of thumb... We used to have like a week or two between games, now people start them up as soon as half the people in one are dead because they want to run a game.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I don't think there needs to be Mod oversight, but we need some sort of rule of thumb... We used to have like a week or two between games, now people start them up as soon as half the people in one are dead because they want to run a game.
        - 1 game at a time
        - No sign up thread until the new game is fully written out and the current game is over.
        - Wait at least 1 week after old game has finished to start new one

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
          - 1 game at a time
          - No sign up thread until the new game is fully written out and the current game is over.
          I agree with this, unless the new one starting is a smaller game without the same participants.

Comment

I think that'll work itself out if it hasn't already. I think people have already figured out that if they want maximum activity they're game should overlap with others as little as possible.

Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
            - 1 game at a time
            I don't think it'll be an issue if there's minimal overlap. I am worried about sign-ups going up really early. The sign-up for Blue's game has been up for a month which makes me worried there could be issues with activity issues with who committed a month before the game started.

Comment

• Meh, you guys can work it out.

I'm just co-modding and modding for months; Mafia 3 in December -- WF Mafia 2 in May, maybe flip those. Other than that, I do not give a fizzzzuckkkk
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

Meh, you guys can work it out.

I'm just co-modding and modding for months; Mafia 3 in December -- WF Mafia 2 in May, maybe flip those. Other than that, I do not give a fizzzzuckkkk
                I think you should do WF before May, but I don't want to do it during football season.

Comment

• Well then there are no options for it lol

During CMD, during football season, or May lol

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

Well then there are no options for it lol

During CMD, during football season, or May lol

Who said anything about CMD? CMD is weaksauce.

Comment

• If I run it during the CMD, I'll get 20ish people and 18ish of them will be bad.

Edit - Plus I want a decent # of people, plus I want IR and a few others with varying availability to be able to play.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Whats wrong with games during football season?

Mafia 1 and 2 were both during the season and both were great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaiser View Post
                          I would make a great mod, but nobody seems to believe me
                          You probably would be as long as you weren't in one of your 'I feel like announcing how awesome I am every other post' moods. Because then you could try to show people.

Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
                          NFL was great until some douche ruined it for everybody else.
                          I liked NFL.

Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                          - 1 game at a time
                          I like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                            - 1 game at a time
                            Well, no reason not to try this.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            Blue is right

Comment

• Ya know, to simplify, we could just schedule a new game to take place every 6 weeks. Games average roughly a month from start to finish, while a couple going 5 weeks. So we start a game Sept 1 and the next game is scheduled for Oct 15. That way it gives time for the previous game to finish, we have a general idea of the start date well in advance, and allows a week or two to step away. Or people could use that week or two lull to do a mini-mafia. And if this Sept 1 game only took 2 weeks to finish, we just move up the start date of the next one to Oct 1 to still allow a couple weeks off.

Comment

• I agree with one full game at a time (I dont see why a full and a mini game can't go together.) I think we need stricter rules on RCing, and I wouldn't mind guidelines for future games. Maybe not a committee because I feel that be made up of some of the better players and that would eliminate them from playing, but I wouldn't mind helping make a set of guidelines to follow. Maybe so past mods could help as well; Chg, Swag, and Kaiser.

Comment

Working...
                                X