• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
    Wrong. Wish I could say why they should revive me
    No serious reviving scum is so much for fun

Comment

• Umm, hallo. I should have been revived a week ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
        No serious reviving scum is so much for fun
        Do revived scum come back as scum or town? Because if they come back as town you could revive me and I can recruit scum to town
        Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
          Do revived scum come back as scum or town? Because if they come back as town you could revive me and I can recruit scum to town
          I could find out peoples roles, because that be useful

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
            I could find out peoples roles, because that be useful
            I have info. Lol
            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              I add you to the ready to go in the OP and then you guys can fight over it or go in order.
              I'm just gonna abuse my **** and do it myself like I always do.

Comment

• I just abused my **** and deleted your **** and then re-added your ****.
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Lol we have been waiting for "The Wire Mafia" for ages.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                    Lol we have been waiting for "The Wire Mafia" for ages.
                    I would love to play or run that game

Comment

• If mods are actually updating the OP, you might as well add my History Mafia and Bastard Role Mafia up there too. History Mafia is being co modded by Rednose too.

Comment

• Are they minis? I'm not listing mini games.
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• I PMed Paddy about Wire Mafia. He said he lost interest and doesn't want to run it over, so I am going to do it.

Comment

Are they minis? I'm not listing mini games.
                            Nope, full games. History has 29 roles and Bastard has 22 roles. Both are completely finished, PM's and all. could literally start them today if I had to.

Comment

• Ill add when I get home.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

Ill add when I get home.
                                Thanks Swag, I don't know how many times I've asked Chg to add it lol

Comment

Working...
                                X