This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becomes much more strategic.

Code talk and whatnot. Makes it very technical, not feasible to succeed as scum if you do not dedicate to it though.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Or you just buss all your teammates

Comment

• Theres no way that could ever be enforced
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          Theres no way that could ever be enforced
          And there is no way to enforce players from PMing each other in the middle of a game right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
            And there is no way to enforce players from PMing each other in the middle of a game right now.
            This is a good point. If you wanted to take a chance you could PM someone and hope that 1) they are the same alignment as you and 2) they won't rat you out

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
              Wut does this mean? Other scare team? Wheres the marines around here to Xplain. Drunk and passed out cuz marines are pussies that can't handle the alcohol...
              Bravo? Where is Bravo company...???? Bravo

military raised....sort of......granfather and etc and uncles and other uncle and etc all military.

Read the AB alpha bet.....you whiskey tango mo----f*ckers

We don't play with our food. We eat it, and then go back to killing **** and screwing your *****es, leaving you alone so you can go **** yourself.
              Welcome to Mafia Gongkong.

Comment

• Well told ya guys. And everyone saying you reactions read scum think how you'd respond to people voting to lynch you for a secret reason

Comment

• Also here's the catch 22 situation I was caught in. Blue and Pheltz say it is smart not to reveal what the town was called to catch scum but in order to do that town can't say the real name. So if I say I was HBB I am an idiot townie if I say I am town I am scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
                    We don't play with our food. We eat it, and then go back to killing **** and screwing your *****es, leaving you alone so you can go **** yourself.
                    Welcome to Mafia Gongkong.
                    Happy to be joined. I am fairly addicted, but its still acluster**** to me so far. lol Is fun, cluster****. Vicious game. Just vicious
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                      Also here's the catch 22 situation I was caught in. Blue and Pheltz say it is smart not to reveal what the town was called to catch scum but in order to do that town can't say the real name. So if I say I was HBB I am an idiot townie if I say I am town I am scum.
                      well it was in the OP..
                      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

Also here's the catch 22 situation I was caught in. Blue and Pheltz say it is smart not to reveal what the town was called to catch scum but in order to do that town can't say the real name. So if I say I was HBB I am an idiot townie if I say I am town I am scum.
                        Yet another reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                          well it was in the OP..
                          Don't tell blue that

Originally posted by No Lynch View Post
                          Yet another reason.
                          I think that means you agree with me

Comment

Originally posted by jepg
                            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                              Admit you were an idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                                Also what is this Swiss? Give me something better for my wine thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                                X