Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not all indies are scum, but killing them likely comes across better as town mainly because they aren't town. Usually Indies are harmless.
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• So, since Afterlife ended several days ago and no new mafia sign up threads have been started, do any of the mods for games in front of me mind if I go ahead and post mine? I want to give those in front of me the first bite at the apple, but if no one intends to put there's up to play after Cereal Killers, I'm ready to go.

Comment

• So...I have a lot of role and concept ideas I would like to put into a game. Is anyone interested in a co-mod to plan a game, or want to help me put together a game? No theme is in mind

Comment

• Indy is Indy, you dicks. Scum is Scum. Indy is Town, you fools, Indy is scum you morons.

See. change is change obvious
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
            So...I have a lot of role and concept ideas I would like to put into a game. Is anyone interested in a co-mod to plan a game, or want to help me put together a game? No theme is in mind
            Daniel?
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
              So, since Afterlife ended several days ago and no new mafia sign up threads have been started, do any of the mods for games in front of me mind if I go ahead and post mine? I want to give those in front of me the first bite at the apple, but if no one intends to put there's up to play after Cereal Killers, I'm ready to go.
              I am up next after Cereal Killers, I am just finalizing a few things with my new co mod Swag and the sign up thread will be up by today or tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                I am up next after Cereal Killers, I am just finalizing a few things with my new co mod Swag and the sign up thread will be up by today or tomorrow.
                Which one?
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                  Which one?
                  History Mafia. For all you RC haters out there, this game is perfect cause we've got everybody from obscure, never heard of people to well known historical figures. Claims mean nothing cause fake claims could be almost anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                    Cool.

Comment

So, since Afterlife ended several days ago and no new mafia sign up threads have been started, do any of the mods for games in front of me mind if I go ahead and post mine? I want to give those in front of me the first bite at the apple, but if no one intends to put there's up to play after Cereal Killers, I'm ready to go.
                      I got dibs after Rack's game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                        I got dibs after Rack's game.
                        technically kaiser's pokeman game is before you. You can settle that with him
                        A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                          Daniel?
                          Nah, I got mine all ready to go. I will need a co-mod for mine, but it's down the road, so I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Comment

Nah, I got mine all ready to go. I will need a co-mod for mine, but it's down the road, so I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.
                            you should probably put it in the regisration thread...
                            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                              you should probably put it in the regisration thread...
                              I thought that's what this was, since it's stickied and has been updated consistently in the same way.

Comment

I thought that's what this was, since it's stickied and has been updated consistently in the same way.
                                ya, basically i started a thread for completely ready games so an order can actually be produced, instead of, "ooo a games almost over i call dibs!"

Comment

Working...
                                X