This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good game.
    Last edited by Daniel Brown; 09-22-2012, 02:20 PM. Reason: Might be revealing info.

Comment

• Haha common cjay, why did you claim a british cerial?

Comment

• With smaller participating due to football season, how would you guys feel if I ran a small game between Cereal Killers and History? I brought it up with Rack already, don't worry. It would probably be around 14 or so roles just to give more people time to sign up for History Mafia. I just don't want to see History Mafia have to axe 10 roles

Would this be okay, or should we keep waiting?

Comment

• People are joining History Mafia because if not I will just randomly send Role PMs to people that have previously played.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• I'll play History if I don't have to participate in the first couple days. The early part of big games aren't fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
              With smaller participating due to football season, how would you guys feel if I ran a small game between Cereal Killers and History? I brought it up with Rack already, don't worry. It would probably be around 14 or so roles just to give more people time to sign up for History Mafia. I just don't want to see History Mafia have to axe 10 roles

Mini games are for the birds

Comment

• I'm not in this one to figure you out early though (:
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by ctrmcougar View Post
                  With smaller participating due to football season, how would you guys feel if I ran a small game between Cereal Killers and History? I brought it up with Rack already, don't worry. It would probably be around 14 or so roles just to give more people time to sign up for History Mafia. I just don't want to see History Mafia have to axe 10 roles

I might wait on Simpsons if you want to go after. I'm in line after History but seeing how ruthless guys are towards PR for not being online 24/7 makes me think I should wait until I have nothing else going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                    Mini games are for the birds
                    This one will be awesome though. Working theme right now is Politicians: Past and Present

Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                    I might wait on Simpsons if you want to go after. I'm in line after History but seeing how ruthless guys are towards PR for not being online 24/7 makes me think I should wait until I have nothing else going on.
                    Lets see how History fills up for the next bit. I just don't want to see any games have to downsize

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                      poor PR, so much devotion and so little luv
                      sigpic
                      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                        I'll play History if I don't have to participate in the first couple days. The early part of big games aren't fun.
                        You can play however you wanna play, I'll go ahead and sign you up lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          People are joining History Mafia because if not I will just randomly send Role PMs to people that have previously played.
                          Do it to me. See what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                            You will play without reading your role PM?

Comment

• No but seriously anyone that's not already signed up should join cause this game is gonna have **** you ain't never seen before. It's gonna be awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                                Ambiguous statements with a threatening undertones on the internet.

Unimpressed.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X