This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
    So...if I said I was going to reserve December/January for Wonderland Mafia, would anyone strenuously object?
    Probably. I think next in line after History is Simpsons, then video games, then lit. I doubt all of those will be through by December.

Comment

• Kaiser also has his pokemon game he said he might return for eventually

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
        Hey, around game 5 or so I realized that most of the time I am a pretty bad player, so I just play my best and live for the good moments that come here and there. More often as town recently, so I hope I am getting better.

I wish that I could walk away, but given I have been in every full game I just don't want to break the string. I am sort of sad though that I probably will miss Mafia III because I will be on vacation.
        You really have your good/brilliant moments. So there is promise. I just notices that you too often believe someone too easily instead of sticking to your guns when you have some doubts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
          You really have your good/brilliant moments. So there is promise. I just notices that you too often believe someone too easily instead of sticking to your guns when you have some doubts.
          Actually I would say too often he ignores what everybody says and is too stubborn to change his mind when there should be doubt.

I do think that he is not one of the worst players on the forum, not even really a bad player, he just has his style.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
            So...if I said I was going to reserve December/January for Wonderland Mafia, would anyone strenuously object?
            Jigga can you read?
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Also Wire Mafia is ready to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                Also Wire Mafia is ready to go.

sigpic
                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                  You mean like Afterlife? Opposite problem. I agree.
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Are you making the PSU Scandal Mafia? lol
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Are you making the PSU Scandal Mafia? lol
                      That's Walts idea. I helped him with some roles and stuff. Not sure what he is doing with it

Comment

That's Walts idea. I helped him with some roles and stuff. Not sure what he is doing with it
                        its football season then draft season. looks like well have to wait till summer
                        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          Jigga can you read?
                          So you don't mind, good to know.
                          Originally posted by jepg
                          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                          Originally posted by jepg
                          Blue is right

Comment

• Pheltz has skipped out on all of the games I'm involved with...

So hurtful.

In December he's just receiving a Role PM.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

No it isn't, I still need to finish up the cops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                                No it isn't, I still need to finish up the cops.
                                Yea whatever man

Comment

Working...
                                X