Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worried about someone jumping ahead of you?

Stand up for yourself, pussy.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Worried about someone jumping ahead of you?

Stand up for yourself, pussy.
      The game has taken eight months to make, I'm in no big hurry.

Comment

• I'll put you ahead of Ckane in that case.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• I miss Pain.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            I miss Pain.
            You don't mean that.

Comment

• Swag is a meanie head.

Comment

• Originally posted by fagmatic View Post
                swag is a meanie head.
                stfu & gtfo
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Originally posted by jepg
                Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                  stfu & gtfo
                  This.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                    stfu & gtfo
                    Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                    This.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                      She can stay you can go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                        I've never been more glad to NOT be a camera man.

Comment

• Sigh.
                          "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

• Ughhhhh I wish I could post in the regular game thread
                            Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
                            It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
                              Ughhhhh I wish I could post in the regular game thread
                              I'm the one kidnapped, not you.
                              "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

• Originally posted by Dusty View Post
                                I'm the one kidnapped, not you.
                                Well Snake had to be a bastard and knocked me out. Can't post nor my night actions
                                Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
                                It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

Working...
                                X