Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
    I would be the master guru. Have read the books through over 5 times.
    Get on my level *****. Read each of them at least 7, the first 5 12+

    Comment


    • Losers.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

      That's how you sound.
      lmao

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Losers.
        Swag only says this because he writes Harry Potter fan fiction and we dont.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
          Swag only says this because he writes Harry Potter fan fiction and we dont.
          Hows the Scotch tonight? the dumb stores don't stock the Souther Tier PumKing ale anymore so I had to switch to Innis and Gunn sampler pack. Damn they are good. All oak barrell aged beers
          sigpic
          Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
          I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

          Comment


          • from Scotland of course
            sigpic
            Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
            I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

            Comment


            • Dewar's White Label. So good.

              And I'm rewatching some GoT.

              Tomorrow a bunch of my Marine buddies are coming over to celebrate the Marines birthday. All day drunk fest!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                Dewar's White Label. So good.

                And I'm rewatching some GoT.

                Tomorrow a bunch of my Marine buddies are coming over to celebrate the Marines birthday. All day drunk fest!
                Awesome!!!!! Worship the God of Tits and Wine
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                  Dewar's White Label. So good.

                  And I'm rewatching some GoT.

                  Tomorrow a bunch of my Marine buddies are coming over to celebrate the Marines birthday. All day drunk fest!
                  Now you're ****ing talking.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                    Now you're ****ing talking.
                    Start drinking around 10 am, grill out for lunch, drink all day, and take them out and get them black out drunk that night and see which f*cks the ugliest girl and make fun of him for it.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                      Start drinking around 10 am, grill out for lunch, drink all day, and take them out and get them black out drunk that night and see which f*cks the ugliest girl and make fun of him for it.
                      It's our birthday. If any of them are hooking up with ugly girls, they're letting down the entire Corps.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                        It's our birthday. If any of them are hooking up with ugly girls, they're letting down the entire Corps.
                        Oh please. A Marine will f*ck anything with an even number of legs and a wet hole. I know yall better than that.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                          Oh please. A Marine will f*ck anything with an even number of legs and a wet hole. I know yall better than that.
                          Well, yeah, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be shooting for the best looking girls out there. It's a special occasion!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                            Well, yeah, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be shooting for the best looking girls out there. It's a special occasion!
                            Well, I'd hope that's always the case. Marines tend to take home either the hottest girl or the creature from the black lagoon. It's kinda weird.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                              Oh please. A Marine will f*ck anything with an even number of legs and a wet hole. I know yall better than that.
                              You don't think Clov would bang a chick with one leg and a dried out snatch?

                              Comment


                              • Damn it, I thought I had posted in the Mafia Discussion thread, my bad BB.
                                Sig Bets

                                Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

                                Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

                                Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR


                                Originally posted by Alastair
                                It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X