This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Start drinking around 10 am, grill out for lunch, drink all day, and take them out and get them black out drunk that night and see which f*cks the ugliest girl and make fun of him for it.
    Slump Buster!!!!

Originally posted by JLash View Post
    You don't think Clov would bang a chick with one leg and a dried out snatch?
    hahahahaha Only on Tuesdays and Thursdays

Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
    Damn it, I thought I had posted in the Mafia Discussion thread, my bad BB.
    Booo!!!! We are talking about dried snatch and slumpbusters.

Hey, Clov, Marines mafia with one legged dried snatch pieces as the cult?
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• This is so much worse than being silenced for 5 days!!!! So much worse.

Stupid Mafia games!!!!!
      sigpic
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• I don't understand how someone can say I'm lurking when I'm just plain offline.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
          I don't understand how someone can say I'm lurking when I'm just plain offline.
          lolol dey jelly
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
            I don't understand how someone can say I'm lurking when I'm just plain offline.
            MD4L How could you be scum??
            Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
            It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

• Ill be out most of the day with drunk Marines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
                MD4L How could you be scum??
                He always is. I don't know how he's not the first lynch target in every game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                  Ill be out most of the day with drunk Marines.
                  SlumpBusters for everyone!!

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                  He always is. I don't know how he's not the first lynch target in every game.
                  lololol Poor Doom got killed right quick in both games. They blew my brains out in Simpsons. I mean when in the Simpsons universe did they blow someones brains out? **** that ****!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                    You don't think Clov would bang a chick with one leg and a dried out snatch?
                    My wife has two legs and had the appropriate amount of natural lubrication last night, thank you.

but yeah, everybody needs a desert-cooch amputee once in their life. It's a hell of an experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                      My wife has two legs and had the appropriate amount of natural lubrication last night, thank you.

but yeah, everybody needs a desert-cooch amputee once in their life. It's a hell of an experience.
                      I bet the angles you can get are outstanding minus thar second pesky leg
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post

A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                          Indeed. It's a lot easier for a girl with one leg to hang off your upperbody like a stripper pole while she's working your pole.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                              The only player that matters on Carolina, obviously
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                                Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                                Indeed. It's a lot easier for a girl with one leg to hang off your upperbody like a stripper pole while she's working your pole.
                                Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
                                Pure gold all around.

Comment

Working...
                                X