This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
    What about the mini-games like Politicians and eventually Walking Dead?

Links to them to. I wouldn't want anyone forgetting BB being and unstoppable killing machine
    Probably the worst town ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      They did nothing right. It was comical. I still wonder about those dumb PM notes we were supposed to send. I wonder what Cougar had in mind there. Just glad I was scum in that game.
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

They did nothing right. It was comical. I still wonder about those dumb PM notes we were supposed to send. I wonder what Cougar had in mind there. Just glad I was scum in that game.
        lol you got me pretty good doe. I thought you dumb town, so I had to return the favor in History.

Comment

I did one thing right when I roleblocked you on night 1. All downhill from there.

Comment

• I thought it was hilarious that MD4L basically softclaimed Cop at one point and no one even acknowledged the post.
            Originally posted by jepg
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Originally posted by jepg
            Blue is right

Comment

lol you got me pretty good doe. I thought you dumb town, so I had to return the favor in History.
              lolol I am dumb as town fo sho though, so it made a lot of sense

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
              I did one thing right when I roleblocked you on night 1. All downhill from there.
              The Itlaian whores were a nice touch. Two woman at once vs. going out and doing something scummy????? Yeah, two women won for me too.
              sigpic
              I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
                I thought it was hilarious that MD4L basically softclaimed Cop at one point and no one even acknowledged the post.
                And they wonder why I never say anything when I'm scum.

Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                lolol I am dumb as town fo sho though, so it made a lot of sense
                You were alright. We just need to be scum or in the same faction.

Comment

And they wonder why I never say anything when I'm scum.

You were alright. We just need to be scum or in the same faction.
                  lololol Definately. Recruiting faction would be the best, IMHO, so we could build the team we want. ;-)
                  sigpic

Comment

• le'sigh

They're still afraid of me.

Comment

I listened. And never voted for anyone but scum that game.

Also NO ONE Self promotion incoming wants to forget K&A! Especially a select few that played it. It was alot of fun for me too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                        I listened. And never voted for anyone but scum that game.

Also NO ONE Self promotion incoming wants to forget K&A! Especially a select few that played it. It was alot of fun for me too.
                        I remember K&A.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                          I remember K&A.
                          ...thanks..........and Im sorry

Comment

• Please put tv mafia on the list of ready games, thanks
                            A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Alright, got two game concepts in mind. I'm advertising for some co mods. I need someone who has strong military knowledge and possibly experience to help me co mod one and for the other game I need someone with some 007 knowledge.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                                Please put tv mafia on the list of ready games, thanks
                                Only if you make me an unkillable god powered mayor.

Comment

Working...
                                X