This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
    Yeah there's already actually been two SP mafia games lol I would talk to Body Burner if you wanted to do an SP game.
    Damn, never mind then LOL I shouldn't be surprised though.

Hmmm I'll post again when I come up with a good one LOL
    Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
    It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
      Damn, never mind then LOL I shouldn't be surprised though.

Hmmm I'll post again when I come up with a good one LOL
      Cartoons seem like a great universe for mafia. They are so cute and the game is so cutthroat; its a brilliant juxtaposition, IMHO
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Is anyone already planning/doing either a Futurama or American Dad mafia??
        Sig Bets

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

Is anyone already planning/doing either a Futurama or American Dad mafia??
          Check the OP, all past games are there and claimed game ideas. Some people haven't really followed through with their ideas and you can always take to people about teaming up and doing the game with them.

Comment

Is anyone already planning/doing either a Futurama or American Dad mafia??
            IR talked about doing a Futurama mafia. I don't know how far along he's come with it though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel View Post
              IR talked about doing a Futurama mafia. I don't know how far along he's come with it though.
              I kicked around a few ideas for a Futurama Mafia at one point, too.

Comment

• An Archer Mafia would be great universe to use as well.

I'm Pac-Man Jones, bithces
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

I'm thinking about making a South Park Mafia game, however, obviously being new to the game, I would need someone to help me. It wouldn't be ready for quite a while, and I'm hoping by that time I will be ready to mod a game.

If any experienced mods/players would like to help and even co-mod, it would greatly be appreciated.
                  Lol common rookie do some research
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                    Lol common rookie do some research
                    Nobody else can do a South Park mafia?

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                      Cartoons seem like a great universe for mafia. They are so cute and the game is so cutthroat; its a brilliant juxtaposition, IMHO
                      South Park, cute cartoon.

Comment

• Still think Harry Potter mafia would kick ass.

Comment

• I think I'm finally warming up on how to do It's Always Mafia in Philadelphia.

But I need to get back into mafia in general first.

Comment

• Chg, I've decided that I will be doing a TES:Skyrim Mafia.

Could you please add it to the list?
                            Sig Bets

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                              You should come back
                              I am. I'm playing in Swags game in December.

Comment

• My Mini Game is ready to go.

Mario's World.
                                10 players.

Will run it after slenderman mini mafia.

Looking for a co-mod tho due to my timezone. If interested pm me.

Comment

Working...
                                X