This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
    Chg, I've decided that I will be doing a TES:Skyrim Mafia.

Could you please add it to the list?
    that will be weird. There were so few memorable characters in there...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
      I think I'm finally warming up on how to do It's Always Mafia in Philadelphia.

But I need to get back into mafia in general first.
      Then you should play swag's game and show us all how its done.

Comment

Chg, I've decided that I will be doing a TES:Skyrim Mafia.

Could you please add it to the list?
        k.

Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
        Then you should play swag's game and show us all how its done.
        Wish he was doing WF Mafia 2. I'd play that.

What else is coming up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
          k.

Wish he was doing WF Mafia 2. I'd play that.

What else is coming up?
          Umm, Literary Mafia I think. Not sure what else. Apparently Vitor wants to do another game in January lol No offense to Daniel and Vitor but Swag's is probably going to be the best game coming up for a while.

Comment

I'm thinking about making a South Park Mafia game, however, obviously being new to the game, I would need someone to help me. It wouldn't be ready for quite a while, and I'm hoping by that time I will be ready to mod a game.

If any experienced mods/players would like to help and even co-mod, it would greatly be appreciated.
            I'd be willing to work together on SP3 if there is interest in a trilogy

Comment

• Chg is all hype.

He aint coming back.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                Chg is all hype.

He aint coming back.
                Uh oh, MD4L throwing down the gauntlet. You gonna step to the challenge chg?

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Burner View Post
                  I'd be willing to work together on SP3 if there is interest in a trilogy
                  I would love to do that if enough people are interested, it would also help get my feet wet.
                  Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
                  It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                    Uh oh, MD4L throwing down the gauntlet. You gonna step to the challenge chg?
                    He'd just trip and fall if he tried.

Comment

Umm, Literary Mafia I think. Not sure what else. Apparently Vitor wants to do another game in January lol No offense to Daniel and Vitor but Swag's is probably going to be the best game coming up for a while.
                      I'm hurt
                      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

I would love to do that if enough people are interested, it would also help get my feet wet.
                        I think people will play. PM your ideas

Comment

I take that as a challenge. If nothing else, Lit mafia will be very different from the mafias that have been played before it.

Comment

Words hurt, man.

Comment

• I told you guys I was probably forgetting some -__- And Daniel, not saying yours will be bad, I expect it to be pretty good. But Swag is really good at making up off the wall creative roles. I know this from making History with him.

Comment

And Daniel, not saying yours will be bad, I expect it to be pretty good. But Swag is really good at making up off the wall creative roles. I know this from making History with him.
                                Haha, I know; I'm looking forward to both games. Depending on who gets what roles, my game could go horribly. Also, trying a lot of new things in the mechanics, so it could all backfire. I expect some of it will backfire, but I also expect some of it to work out really well, and hopefully some of the new roles I've devised will be used in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X