This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
    Tell Deaner to quit being a whore and do Tarantino Mafia. The people are waiting.

Whats with all of those "ready-to-go" games? Run some shiz, yo.
    Agreed, although he should prolly wait until Django now

Comment

• I don't know why everyone likes these mini games.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I don't know why everyone likes these mini games.
        What else are people going to do while they wait for your game?
        Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
        It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

I don't know why everyone likes these mini games.
          They are no where near as good as normal games imo
          sigpic

Comment

• It's just they are all the same to me. Limited-to-no activity, nothing very puzzling about the game dynamics or anything, limited or no new / groundbreaking roles, etc.

Especially since this forum loses interest if there isn't a lynch wagon going constantly, the reason Clowndicks' game dropped so hard.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

It's just they are all the same to me. Limited-to-no activity, nothing very puzzling about the game dynamics or anything, limited or no new / groundbreaking roles, etc.

Especially since this forum loses interest if there isn't a lynch wagon going constantly, the reason Clowndicks' game dropped so hard.
              Guess you don't want in to SlenderMafia, then.
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Originally posted by jepg
              Blue is right

Comment

• I'm just saying, I don't know why people have such a crave for the Mini games.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Liken it to Halo. The big games are like slayer. Games that take time to complete and is very popular. You also get some of the best moments of the game here. Mini games are like Swat. Small quick and to the point. There is no waiting for 25-30 people to check in. You go in guns blazing. Its a game if done right should show more skill by the players because at max there is typically 4 day phases or you will lose.
                  Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                    Liken it to Halo. The big games are like slayer. Games that take time to complete and is very popular. You also get some of the best moments of the game here. Mini games are like Swat. Small quick and to the point. There is no waiting for 25-30 people to check in. You go in guns blazing. Its a game if done right should show more skill by the players because at max there is typically 4 day phases or you will lose.
                    Except mini games go slow as snails
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      Except mini games go slow as snails
                      Because half the time players are in two games at the same time. It also doesn't help that they too have 24 hour night phases.
                      Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice; keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

- Noah Porter

Comment

• Have you read the mini games? It devolves into the endgame of a real game in like a day.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Well the Community Mini Mafia is gonna set up the full game so it works out
                          Last edited by rackcitysteelers; 11-22-2012, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• Everybody's got a game in mind, but there's nothing going on right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                              Everybody's got a game in mind, but there's nothing going on right now.
                              Swag could start his a little earlier. I'll post lit. mafia's sign up thread once Swag's game starts.

Comment

• Who's doing the game of thrones mafia?

Comment

Working...
                                X