This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
    Who wants to be a co-mod for TMNT mini game?
    Yes.

Comment

• I'm down to play your game Rack.

Also, when there is an opening, my TES:Skyrim Mini-Mafia game is ready. 10 roles.

P.S. Me and Rack are reworking the larger American History mafia.
      Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
      It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

• So i ask for a comod and really need one due to time difference and no one wants to do it.

i see how it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
          So i ask for a comod and really need one due to time difference and no one wants to do it.

i see how it is.
          I would but I actually just really want to play the game lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
            So i ask for a comod and really need one due to time difference and no one wants to do it.

i see how it is.
            I'll help. It will help me get some experience before I do my Skyrim mini-game.
            Sig Bets

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

• Haha cool. So I ll finish typing up the roles tomorrow/next week depending when i find my note sheets where I planned it.

Comment

• Oh and some mod can delete Bastard Mafia from the list for now. I just don't feel like running it anymore. It's not a bad game, I just like my other ideas better.

Comment

• So I mentioned in this thread during Ckane's game how I had an idea to make the game possibly more fun/interesting that I wanted to wait till after his game and Daniel thought it was a good idea. Here's my proposal:

All phases last no more that 72 hours (or 48 or 96 depends on size of game/mod)

If the phase ends with no majority, it will come down to probability. My theory is this gives those "useless one random votes" some meaning. So if there are 22 votes on people at the end of the phase and player X has 1 vote, player Y has 8 votes, player x has a 1/22 chance of getting killed, player y an 8/22 chance of getting killed.

Overall, I think this just adds more fun/quickness to the game where there aren't long/extended pain in the ass day phases and puts some meaning toward single votes if someone feels real strongly about someone being scum but cant get support from others or a scum want to add a lower chance to their teammates being randomly killed.
                  2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• You can learn a lot from a long day phase whether you're town or scum. I don't mind them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnarok View Post
                      You can learn a lot from a long day phase whether you're town or scum. I don't mind them.
                      I don't mind them when it's actually good discussions. When it's a bunch of off-topic, fighting, or going in circles it's annoying and worthless.

Comment

• I am going to be working on a Scooby Doo mafia, if anyone is interested.
                        "I think people should be allowed to do anything they want. We haven't tried that for a while. Maybe this time it'll work. " - George Carlin

Comment

• You guys sometimes.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Skyrim Mini Mafia is ready to go. 10 Roles.

Thieves Guild vs. Dark Brotherhood. Should be pretty fun, it'll run after some of the other Minis are played and done with.
                            Sig Bets

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
                              Skyrim Mini Mafia is ready to go. 10 Roles.

Thieves Guild vs. Dark Brotherhood. Should be pretty fun, it'll run after some of the other Minis are played and done with.
                              Fyi, you probably shouldn't give up who the scum is before the game starts
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                                Fyi, you probably shouldn't give up who the scum is before the game starts
                                It was going to be obvious from the opening post, so I'm not too worried about it.
                                Sig Bets

Comment

Working...
                                X