This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
    I'm getting up at 7 tomorrow to make the 14 hour drive to Atlanta. I doubt Day 3 in 12/13/12 ends anytime soon, but if I'm not around for Night or whatever, that's why.
    Where the hell are you driving from that takes 14 Hours to get to ATL?

Comment

• Originally posted by SirA View Post
      Where the hell are you driving from that takes 14 Hours to get to ATL?
      Philadelphia.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

Comment

• My suspicion has been confirmed.

Comment

• Since more people will probably see this here: I'm hoping to finalize the game mechanics in Literary Mafia, and think it will work out better with the number currently signed up, or with one more. That means there's only one spot left, so if you want to sign up, do so now. Anyone still interested after that point will be an alternate (and I may need to replace one or two players, so alternates are welcome).
          Just a heads up to the forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
            **** most of you guys. I had Clov as scum days ago. What a waste of time that all was
            lol, Sancho is on like a permanent period these days.

If Fus Ro Dah isn't a day ability or at very least not even in the Skyrim Mafia, I'd be disappoint.

Would be cool to have a Dragonborn role with access to all shouts and be able to use them all once or something. At least, that's what I would've done.
            Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
              lol, Sancho is on like a permanent period these days.

If Fus Ro Dah isn't a day ability or at very least not even in the Skyrim Mafia, I'd be disappoint.

Would be cool to have a Dragonborn role with access to all shouts and be able to use them all once or something. At least, that's what I would've done.
              I'll tell you what I would have done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                I'll tell you what I would have done.
                You were supposed to have white texted what you would have done.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhoenixRogue View Post
                  I'm reading back. Clov tried to lead a lynch on Sancho twice so he's off.
                  lol, and to think I thought you guys would be better at Mafia with time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
                    You were supposed to have white texted what you would have done.
                    It involves dental floss.

Comment

• meh, great role

thx swag for setting up the game. I hope blue was actually worth protecting and not only playing town like fools.
                      Don't know why, but this game seemed a lot less fun, than the last 2. Was the same last xmas, that's just not a good time for mafia here, because people are even less available than during the other days of the year.

Comment

• For feck's sake Skyrim mafia, if I realised you'd dither for this long I wouldn't have tried to affiliate myself so hard with the Thieves Guild.
                        Originally posted by JoeLegend
                        You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                          For feck's sake Skyrim mafia, if I realised you'd dither for this long I wouldn't have tried to affiliate myself so hard with the Thieves Guild.
                          In our defense we had a three day night phase lol
                          A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                            In our defense we had a three day night phase lol
                            Which you decided to rectify by killing confirmed town, lol. I probably should have just asked Donkey if we could take a three day break. Though it should have been finished before Christmas

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                              Which you decided to rectify by killing confirmed town, lol. I probably should have just asked Donkey if we could take a three day break. Though it should have been finished before Christmas
                              I had nothing to do with that lol
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Originally posted by bcb1213 View Post
                                I had nothing to do with that lol
                                One of the most bungled operations in all my years of Mafia

Comment

Working...
                                X