This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
    You wanna help me write roles for KnA II and comod? (I'm thinking 15-20ish roles)
    I'm down. Will be awesome to see the game from God mode.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
      of course, on the other hand...i'll try to act more like a veteran mod this time lol
      Now, now. You can probably only dick me over once per theme.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
        Now, now. You can probably only dick me over once per theme.
        I wouldn't rule it out tho

Comment

• Anyone ever play Sly Cooper back in the day? I got nostalgic and started playing it earlier. I could maybe make a mini game for when Daniel's game starts winding down if there's enough interest.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
            Anyone ever play Sly Cooper back in the day? I got nostalgic and started playing it earlier. I could maybe make a mini game for when Daniel's game starts winding down if there's enough interest.
            Is that the thing with Bentley?
            Originally posted by JoeLegend
            You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
              Is that the thing with Bentley?
              Yeah, Bentley is the turtle sidekick to Sly Cooper. It was such a good game.

Comment

Yeah, Bentley is the turtle sidekick to Sly Cooper. It was such a good game.
                Bentley was the nerdiest turtle ever. You know they're releasing a new one this year?
                Originally posted by JoeLegend
                You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Rack City Mafia is completely ready to go. I know Clovfia is next and I think TV is after that, right? I'd like to go after TV if that's the case.

Comment

Rack City Mafia is completely ready to go. I know Clovfia is next and I think TV is after that, right? I'd like to go after TV if that's the case.
                    I have a couple games on my list but haven't heard much from their inventors but I should be after clov yes
                    A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• Creepypasta Mafia is done and ready to go.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                      Originally posted by jepg
                      Blue is right

Comment

• bcb, What's the TV mafia theme? Is it a mini game or "full game"?
                        sigpic
                        Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                        I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Kids never learn.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Hmm, so given current feelings on mafia, what would be the ideal number of roles people would be happy with in a game. I just added two roles to Rack City to bring the total up to 27, but I could easily just take those two out again if people think 25 would be better.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                              bcb, What's the TV mafia theme? Is it a mini game or "full game"?
                              Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                              Hmm, so given current feelings on mafia, what would be the ideal number of roles people would be happy with in a game. I just added two roles to Rack City to bring the total up to 27, but I could easily just take those two out again if people think 25 would be better.
                              Mine has 25 but 27 shouldn't be too bad imo. We may get more people around draft time too
                              A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Hmm, so given current feelings on mafia, what would be the ideal number of roles people would be happy with in a game. I just added two roles to Rack City to bring the total up to 27, but I could easily just take those two out again if people think 25 would be better.
                                Mine's 30. No more, no less.

Comment

Working...
                                X