This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robley View Post
    Wait, how is there a shortage of villains?
    Not making them overpowered is the problem.

Or having the Batman be so redunk is kinda problematic too. I'm not well experienced with mafia, so I'd basically be just a helpful mod.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post

Or having the Batman be so redunk is kinda problematic too. I'm not well experienced with mafia, so I'd basically be just a helpful mod.
      You there. Sign up for my game
      A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

Well make it work! I want LOTR Mafia!!!
        My idea probably only works as a mini-game, had it set up pretty well but it just got a little tricky.
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post

I know it's tempting to say this or that character is so awesome in regular Batman, but nothing is stopping you from just giving them a normally powered role.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
            My idea probably only works as a mini-game, had it set up pretty well but it just got a little tricky.
            How dare you say LOTR is only a mini. An injustice, sir.

Comment

How dare you say LOTR is only a mini. An injustice, sir.
              I made enough roles, just could probably only make a 15 person game likely if any.
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I made enough roles, just could probably only make a 15 person game likely if any.
                All I'm reading is that you didn't work hard enough.

Comment

All I'm reading is that you didn't work hard enough.
                  I spent hours on it, created something like 27 roles, but the working just couldnt get to work, eh well
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I spent hours on it, created something like 27 roles, but the working just couldnt get to work, eh well
                    Can't you scrap the roles that are causing problems that aren't essential characters and replace them with different characters to try to work around instead?

Comment

Can't you scrap the roles that are causing problems that aren't essential characters and replace them with different characters to try to work around instead?
                      It more has to do with a scenario where a mafia game would work in Middle Earth.
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

It more has to do with a scenario where a mafia game would work in Middle Earth.
                        Like how everyone would know who is who? Didn't relly effect MK. Just "overlook" it

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                          Like how everyone would know who is who? Didn't relly effect MK. Just "overlook" it
                          Yeah, either way first time I could do it is summer.
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Yeah, either way first time I could do it is summer.
                            Fair enough. Trust me I felt like the way i did it in KnA was a cheap copout but it's either that or overlook it. I mean like a human would know who an orc is by being in the "town center" (day phase) at the same time, but it really just needs to be overlooked. Almost every themed game does

Comment

• While finishing Chrono Trigger for the 100th time, it writes itself as a good Mafia game with the characters. Although, you'd have to stretch to get 30 people. Just sayin'.

Comment

• Rack, since you have a full folder of Mafia ideas, can me and Daniel do a Mythology themed mafia?
                                Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
                                It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

Working...
                                X