Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chimps and orangutangs were the smart ones and Gorillas were the muscle.

Chimps scientists and pussies, organutangs were the leaders and beasts, and the Gorillas were large war like creatures that killed and ate humans for sport and pleasure.

Prolly AIDS raped them too, hence the whole issue with Ape AIDS in humans now. They weren't the future, they were really the past.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
    I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
      Chimps and orangutangs were the smart ones and Gorillas were the muscle.

Chimps scientists and pussies, organutangs were the leaders and beasts, and the Gorillas were large war like creatures that killed and ate humans for sport and pleasure.

Prolly AIDS raped them too, hence the whole issue with Ape AIDS in humans now. They weren't the future, they were really the past.
      The things you say...

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnnyallstar View Post

Dr Zaius was in a lot of the original ones.
        I don't watch that ****, I ain't no nerd.

Comment

• I'm bored and wanted to just give a shot ****ing around at trying to write/conceptualize a game. Would anyone be interested in any of these themes generally (or even co-modding one)? Breaking Bad, Grand Theft Auto, Pixar movies, Lord of the Rings, or NBA?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robley View Post
            I'm bored and wanted to just give a shot ****ing around at trying to write/conceptualize a game. Would anyone be interested in any of these themes generally (or even co-modding one)? Breaking Bad, Grand Theft Auto, Pixar movies, Lord of the Rings, or NBA?
            I've been considering a Disney and/or Pixar mafia for a while. A lot of directions you could go with it. I think it'd be an interesting game.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
              I've been considering a Disney and/or Pixar mafia for a while. A lot of directions you could go with it. I think it'd be an interesting game.
              Agreed, it was definitely my favorite out of those.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
                This is interesting for me because I have been rewatching all the 1990 classic cartoon movies, just could do one from all the cartoon movies the past 60 years.
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan View Post
                  This is interesting for me because I have been rewatching all the 1990 classic cartoon movies, just could do one from all the cartoon movies the past 60 years.
                  Watch the original Transformers cartoon movie from the late 80's.

It is epic. they kill off half the good guys. I mean they kill the main character. In a kids cartoon. Death to the dumb heros, long live the devilish Antagonists.
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                  I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Bored, so just letting people know about my game Wall Street Mafia. I currently have 161 powers created of various types, if you would like to see a power in the game run it by me.
                    Originally posted by JoeLegend
                    You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• KnAII is ready except for a few Gong written roles

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                        KnAII is ready except for a few Gong written roles
                        I heard KnA is lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                          I heard KnA is lame.
                          I heard it was about equal to Clovfia...not sure what that means tho...

Comment

I heard it was about equal to Clovfia...not sure what that means tho...
                            Who'd you hear that from?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                              Who'd you hear that from?
                              Some dude named Clovdyx; weird right?

Comment

Some dude named Clovdyx; weird right?
                                Not surprising. He thought PR getting pwned by VF, and merking people left and right was hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X