Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafias Dead

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
    Not surprising. He thought PR getting pwned by VF, and merking people left and right was hilarious.
    Touche, hopefully the II stands for Gong and will make it a better game to rise from those depths. One can only hope

    Comment


    • Start the boardwalk mafia.


      I actually want to play that one.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
        Start the boardwalk mafia.


        I actually want to play that one.
        Lynch him Day 1.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
          Start the boardwalk mafia.


          I actually want to play that one.
          I'll believe it when I see it.
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

          I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Originally posted by jepg
          Blue is right

          Comment


          • I'll probably begin the process of making a mafia soon, 20-23 Roles max and I'm going to throw in some wrinkles and such to spice things up.
            Sig Bets

            Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

            Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

            Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR


            Originally posted by Alastair
            It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

            Comment


            • I PM'd him but GONG get me those roles buddy, I'm ready to launch.

              Comment


              • Any interest in an open source mafia game?

                What I mean is, the people who sign up also make up the roles. IE: sign up and suggest 3 role ideas, I'll pick the best roles/whichever ones mesh the best with the other roles already chosen. Can either make the role suggestions through PM or in the sign-up thread itself.


                Could be fun, and I don't have to do any of the creative work. everybody wins.

                Comment


                • I have a role. Sign up for the game, get replaced after not doing anything, and instantly kill your own scum group.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                    I have a role. Sign up for the game, get replaced after not doing anything, and instantly kill your own scum group.
                    It works all the time!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                      Any interest in an open source mafia game?

                      What I mean is, the people who sign up also make up the roles. IE: sign up and suggest 3 role ideas, I'll pick the best roles/whichever ones mesh the best with the other roles already chosen. Can either make the role suggestions through PM or in the sign-up thread itself.


                      Could be fun, and I don't have to do any of the creative work. everybody wins.
                      I have a feeling the game could end up being a cluster****. A fun cluster****. I'm in if you make it.

                      Comment


                      • Definite cluster****.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                          Definite cluster****.
                          Retarded and annoying. See: L's.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                            Definite cluster****.
                            This ought to do it.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                              Any interest in an open source mafia game?

                              What I mean is, the people who sign up also make up the roles. IE: sign up and suggest 3 role ideas, I'll pick the best roles/whichever ones mesh the best with the other roles already chosen. Can either make the role suggestions through PM or in the sign-up thread itself.


                              Could be fun, and I don't have to do any of the creative work. everybody wins.
                              That sounds ****ing awesome. My only question is if I can send in more than three ideas.

                              Comment


                              • This still exists?
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X