This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
    Hi Donny, will the rule be that everyone has to roleclaim day one and you supply the scum with fake claims that make sense, so no one knows anything?
    Nope, actually there will be no RCing... at all.
    Sig Bets

Sig Bet - Levine Toilolo will have at least 40 receptions in 2014 (ChicagoJay)

Title Bet - Toilolo will have 4+ TDs in 2013 (ChicagoJay) - TD Count: 2 :(

Round 1: Vic Beasley, OLB Round 2: Benardrick McKinney, ILB/OLB Round 3: Nick O'Leary, TE Round 4: Jermaine Whitehead, FS Round 5: Terry Williams, NT Round 6: Antwan Goodley, WR

Originally posted by Alastair
    It's a little outside of my scope of practice, but I believe the Browns have some form of auto-immune disorder that has been sinking the team into the ground for around 30 years. Many quarterbacks and coaches have come and gone, but none have been able to fight off this condition. There are some players with star talent on the roster, but the since there isn't enough hive immunity from sucking, the Browns continue to falter and can't seem to produce wins. I'll defer here to Johnnyallstar as he might have some information on the Browns' timeline of recovery and chances of reinjury.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
      Don't tell VF. lolololololo
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Dance on your balls

Cat ****ing a handbag

Mr. Walrus tickle dance

Yours, only yours

Total Bagina Malfunction
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Donny.K View Post
          Not a new rule, that's a kna rule

Comment

• I have been away from the game awhile. So have people completely forbid role claims now?

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
              I have been away from the game awhile. So have people completely forbid role claims now?
              No, only forbid people playing well.

At the moment there seems to be a trend of not allowing role claims for the first few Day phases.
              Originally posted by JoeLegend
              You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Nah, we've gotten into this habit of... Oh, well...It's Day 2... So, lets just run up the count so they roleclaim and then do it to someone else. Eventually we'll get it right.
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  Nah, we've gotten into this habit of... Oh, well...It's Day 2... So, lets just run up the count so they roleclaim and then do it to someone else. Eventually we'll get it right.
                  Yep.

Comment

Nah, we've gotten into this habit of... Oh, well...It's Day 2... So, lets just run up the count so they roleclaim and then do it to someone else. Eventually we'll get it right.
                    Better than killing someone for no good reason Day 1

Comment

• I actually killed two of you, and it couldn't have been a better pair... Plus, it was sort of like I killed you twice too. Once directly, and then supplied the means for you to get owned.

Hahahahahahaha

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

I actually killed two of you, and it couldn't have been a better pair... Plus, it was sort of like I killed you twice too. Once directly, and then supplied the means for you to get owned.

Hahahahahahaha
                        Who was the other one?

Comment

I actually killed two of you, and it couldn't have been a better pair... Plus, it was sort of like I killed you twice too. Once directly, and then supplied the means for you to get owned.

Hahahahahahaha
                          Please, you know you only play to spend more time with me

Originally posted by Morgus View Post
                          Who was the other one?
                          Sancho

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
                            I have been away from the game awhile. So have people completely forbid role claims now?
                            It was a kna one thing for a reason. Doubtful to be in kna two. Did you know that....it is believed pinky was the genius in pinky and the brain

Comment

• I'm fake RCing no matter what

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                                It was a kna one thing for a reason. Doubtful to be in kna two. Did you know that....it is believed pinky was the genius in pinky and the brain
                                Did you read that cracked article too?

Comment

Working...
                                X