• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blue View Post
    That was Clov.
    I don't know why I get them mixed up so bad sometimes

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
      ...ya, cracked articles can sometimes be awesome, sometimes
      I like cracked, their articles are usually good for a quick, fun read when I'm bored in class.

Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
      The absolute best cracked article I have ever read is about fan theories that make movies better.

They answered the question that I had always wanted answered about inception and it really ends stupid questions about the end. I had always doubted that Leo was using the top, which was his wife's totem, as his own. He never says he is actually using it and it doesn't make sense for him to bc it would go against the rules he laid out. I just could never figure out what his totem would be then.

Cracked shows that his totem is his wedding ring. He only has it on in dreams. Bc in real life he has no wife. So people debating the end and wondering if the top will stop spinning are being duped.
      I also liked that one. Most of the ones about movies and TV shows I like.

Comment

• Originally posted by rackcitysteelers View Post
        I like cracked, their articles are usually good for a quick, fun read when I'm bored in class.

I also liked that one. Most of the ones about movies and TV shows I like.
        Agreed, I'm always sad when I look on a day and I see nothing I like. Stuff about history can be really good from them

Comment

• Is there an estimate for KnA's start date?

Comment

• Originally posted by InjuredReserve View Post
            Is there an estimate for KnA's start date?
            Mid-week: If I have to cut out a few roles ok, make it work

Comment

• Some people are retarded.

Comment

• clov, with respect to mafia, or with respect to everything?
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Red-headed step-child
                I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                  Some people are retarded.
                  Raises hand!
                  A mans reputation is what his friends say about him. His character is what his enemies say about him

Live everyday as if it is your last, one day it will be

Life has defining moments, define the moment or the moment will define you

Ask yourself if you would feel comfortable giving your 2 best friends keys to your house. If not, find new best friends

Dont trust a women who doesn't close her eyes when you kiss her

Comment

• I still have my role pm's for English, MK, American Mini, Reverse, All stars, History, Simpsons, 12/13/12, Literary, Large Breasted, Clovfia, TV, and Prohibition in my inbox. I think some got deleted like Hyper's and WF.
                    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSU View Post
                      I still have my role pm's for English, MK, American Mini, Reverse, All stars, History, Simpsons, 12/13/12, Literary, Large Breasted, Clovfia, TV, and Prohibition in my inbox. I think some got deleted like Hyper's and WF.
                      Commitment to the cause, huh?
                      sigpic
                      I suspect Gong is like an alien or barbarian who I look down on at first. Then I begin to suspect that he is actually a well-meaning guy who has much to teach us about life, until he puts his head through a glass ant farm.

Comment

• Originally posted by GongKong View Post
                        Commitment to the cause, huh?
                        Yup. except the two i know im missing were two of my favorites looking back. Though American Mini i was an indy doctor but leelee deleted that game after a day
                        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSU View Post
                          Yup. except the two i know im missing were two of my favorites looking back. Though American Mini i was an indy doctor but leelee deleted that game after a day
                          I wasn't around for the Leelee troll days. she certainly wrecked some havoc back then.

:-)
                          sigpic

Comment

• I loved my role in American mini

Comment

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
                              I loved my role in American mini
                              The scum who chose to kill me instead of the outed roleblocker in Leelee deserved to lose (not sure which group it was either way bad decision)
                              Originally posted by JoeLegend
                              You guys are right im wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by jepg View Post
                                The scum who chose to kill me instead of the outed roleblocker in Leelee deserved to lose (not sure which group it was either way bad decision)
                                Well, there was a protector left in the game, and Morgus had guessed it was me, so sometimes you kill the person that will die and not the "best" role to kill.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X